- Username: MrTuttles
- Website: Frerard - The Ship That'll Never Sink
- Member Since: 2012-09-17
- Real name: Sophie
- MSN: Many Social Nargles?
- AIM: To be in a band, hooray.
- ICQ: Internationally Carroty Quiches? Ew.
- YAHOO: niggaz be stealin tumblr
- JABBER: Jabber? Like the Jabberjays in Hunger Games?
- Bio:Sophie, 13, massive MCR fan, my favourite band is Emily's Army. I'll listen to nearly anything, from We Are The In Crowd to Suicide Silence. I also love One Direction [stahp judging me] and may or may not have a soft spot for Call Me Maybe.
My sister is BleedingValentine - she is Queen Of Fluff.
I like watching snow. I hate playing in it, I hate knowing it's going to be there, I just like looking at it. I like watching people have fun in it. I'll spend ages just watching the snow fall gently onto the ground, watching it cover the world in its thick blanket... I love going for walks in it. I like getting home and shaking the flakes out my hair.
I have a really soft, romantic side. Sometimes. ((Rarely.))
I like pretending I've got a boyfriend. I want a sort of protective one, one that'll laugh at me because I'm being silly then pull me into a hug. One that'll be there when I need him. One that will let me be there for him when he needs someone. One that smells nice, too. Sort of warm, not really sweet, but neutral... I like the smell of Tresemmé shampoo.
I'm really good at pretending.
Vinyls are like, my favourite thing ever, but I'll settle for a CD.
My Twitter is @H0ld0nTiiiMayy and my Instagram is @sophie_trexx. Kik me at sophie_jgrant. My Tumblr is beenthrowingdicksatjoshswindow.
My writing email is firstname.lastname@example.org, if you want to email me shiz. I love you bbys.
Mikey wants to know what it is about the sunshine that makes Gerard so happy.
- Authors: 278376
- Stories: 39857
Do you know what it's like to be invisible?
"I’ve got a band. We’ve been lookin’ for a couple of girls to dance on the sides of the stage....
In: Guns n' Roses
Fourth one of my series, "Ghost Doll." Anna's past nightmares come back to haunt her out of the blue...
In: Yami no Matsuei
Fifteenth book in "Ghost Doll." One confession in San Diego, California from Anna's aunt, Allison, w...
In: Yami no Matsuei
blah oueljfnwe blah. OUDLGJF n;ld. Sorry the rhythm jumps everywhere. I was in class and my mind was...