- Username: jengrey
- Member Since: 2006-12-15
- Real name: Zoe
- Bio:Hair colour and type: chestnut brown and sort of like a mixture of Courtney Cox's long hair texture except more volume and more curly with more layers and Hermione Granger/Emma Watson's hair in the third Harry Potter movie. Eyes: Greyish-blueish-greenish, but more of grey. Skin tone: Olive Class Of The Titans!!!!!! Height: 5'6 Age: 13 Favourite shows: Class of the Titans, Delta State, 8 Simple Rules, Family Guy, Video On Trial, Friends, Popular, SNL (Saturday Night Live), Mad Tv, Just For Laughs Bio: I love to write, draw, play soccer, listen to music, play most sports and watch t.v. I also LOVE to play on the computer. I'm 12 which is a hard year to get through, though is my chanpaigne year ( nov. 12, 2007). I have a whole group of friends, but spend most of my time by myself writing. I'm currently writing a novel called 'Darendell'. It is about four teenagers who are magically transported to a magical land, Darendell, and realize that they have powers over an element; fire, air, water and earth. They must use these powers in the war against an evil tyrent named Nurida and they need to thwart her plans on world domination! That is my main story. I also have another story; Diary of a Juvie Dropout. It is about a 14-year old girl who is so bad she's put into a Juvinile Delinquent academy. But she's so bad, she got kicked out of Juvinile Delinquent Academy and is put into a totally preppy new school and the three head prep's are trying to 'adopt' her into one of their own!!!!! Ugh, one of my worst nightmare. So it's basically about her trying to tell them that she would never, ever in Hell ever join them. Unfortunatly, they just can't take 'no' for an answer. That's just about it. E-mail me anytime for whatever reasons. Byeas!!! Most like: Theresa from Class of the Titans because I'm kind of a girly-girl but I also love sports. But you wanna know what's really wierd?!?!? I always seem to know which episode is on before it is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking about writing a new story, but I don't know what it's going to be called...oh well. It is set in a place ahead of our time where this evil, terrible, awfully evil and cruel is killed by her ally. 5 years into the future, a group called the Red Robins are very good people doing bad things. For example, robbing a bank to give the money to a needy charity that desparatly needs help and her ex-ally is at large. So she is reincarnated to kill the man that killed her, which she doesn't need a push to do. Here's the catchphrase for it, or two: "If you are a wrong person, doing a wrong thing to an equally wrong person, but for the right reasons, does that make you wrong?" and, "Where is the line between good and bad?"
- Send me a message anytime. I'd love to hear from you!;D So I guess this is where I'm supposed to tell you a little about me huh? Okay, here goes... Age: Old enough Gender: Female < Girls R...
- Class Of The Titans 4 Life! That's me!!:) Hey guys! Ok so I'm just a regular girl writting stories! Here's all you need to know about me! Hair color: Brown eye color: Also brown...
- Luv Ya! LOL... your fav reviewer finally got a name. Yup, ya know your proud. oh and had to changer my name a bit cause Competitve Swimmer is too long, but it's still me! I luv ya'll! ...
- Email me anytime if you need help with something, I could probably help you. Need a reviewer for your story? Ask me and I'll review for you. Want to write a story with me? Maybe. If you want to con...
- K, basically, I am pretty young, not too old, and I love writing, art and science.
- My song, CALLOUTS TO: TWIINKLESTAR AND ACE_FAN!! YOU TWO ARE MY ONLINE GIRLS!! AND I LOVE CHATTING WITH YOU!! YOU TWO ARE THE BEST ONLINE FRIENDS I COULD EVER HAVE (except for the ones who I...
A sacrifice changes history and hides the bloody, cruel parts. One legacy is lost for several to flo...
In: Harry Potter
- Authors: 429630
- Stories: 40063
A tale of overcoming the odds. This book is copyrighted by myself. It is in the process of being pub...
Fifth one of my series, "Ghost Doll." Nakata Rieko wasn't exactly an angel of a student. She was hig...
In: Yami no Matsuei
Sixteenth book in "Ghost Doll." At Vivian's house warming party thrown by Hotaru, Anna notices a lit...
In: Yami no Matsuei
CHAPTER 28 UP! Follow Em through her ups and downs- I give you college, alcohol, trouble and a bunch...
Games have rules, but who wants to play by the rules? That depends on the game. This is now a chapte...