- Username: trollopfop
- Website: More Than Mortal
- Member Since: 2005-05-16
- Real name: anathema
- MSN: email@example.com (NOT A REAL ADDRESS!)
- AIM: foppishtrollop
- ICQ: 2500133
- YAHOO: trollopfop
- JABBER: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bio:You know those writers that, when 'being creative', twitch constantly, are prone to pacing, and sometimes scream at anyone who will listen about how the characters aren't cooperating? If you didn't, you do now. *waves* Hi.
I was raised a Catholic (Catholic school and all), spent some years as a bitter Pagan, and then started to get acquainted with the Catholic faith again, while not losing any of the Paganism. This wouldn't be worth mentioning here, except that the odd blend of belief systems has strongly influenced my fiction, sometimes in rather disturbing ways. I write both het and slash, including femmeslash; my own sexuality puts individuals before the genitals they have, and my fiction is the same. If I think characters might have good chemistry, I'll write them together, no matter their genders. My smut tends towards the kinky. Sometimes it's healthy kink, and sometimes it's not. I encourage my readers to tear my fiction to shreds if they feel it deserves it. I want to know what's wrong with my writing, so I can make it better, and so very little will make me respond badly to a thoughtful review, even if it's negative. Flaming me for my choice of pairings or themes, however, will probably just make me laugh at you. I'm currently trying to break off my long and stormy writing relationship with Present Tense. I've renewed my acquaintance with Past Tense, and we're starting some wonderful new projects together. Endless Introspection and I are still seeing each other, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. Yes, I'm a bit crazy, but at least I get stories out of it. ^^ Current fannish obsessions: House, Loveless, GetBackers, Trinity Blood, anything by Neil Gaiman, Fullmetal Alchemist, Angel Sanctuary, Firefly, Babylon 5, Buffy, Hellsing, Utena, Rent, Xiaolin Showdown, Harry Potter, Feeling Electric (the best musical no one's ever heard of), and various Final Fantasies.
- I could make a career out of being blue I could dress in black and read Camus Smoke clove cigarettes and drink vermouth Like I was seventeen That would be a scream -The Magnetic Fields ...
- I write.
- This is all out of date. You may, for now, presume that I am an evil truck keeping up a one-sided rivalry with Optimus Prime. Because, frankly, Motormaster/Menasor is awesome, in his disturbed way.
- Anna has been writing fanfiction since she was very young, a time period that fortunately happened before the common use of the internet, which means her awkwardly written Mary Sue fics are fortuna...
- Hi! My name is Rhonda, and I’ve been writing off and on since I was about 11 or so. When I was younger it came naturally, but now that I’m older it takes a little bit of eeking out before I f...
- Most of what you'll find here will either be Batman fanfiction, mostly centered around Jonathan Crane or the occasional Harry Potter fanfic, usually about the Dark Lord Voldemort. Sometimes I do da...
- I don't "make up" stuff, I just chronicle what I watch. That's the best way I can think of to describe how I write. Please remember, characters are people too, treat them as such.
- If you wish to contact me, because of a review or response to a review I gave, you can email me at email@example.com
- Authors: 198155
- Stories: 39139
Author's note type thing. Posted in the MCR section because that's usually where I post.
We all know how the story around the Ocarina of Time goes. But what would happen if it went a bit di...
The Universe was collapsing. The only door out was the one that they never knew was there. Now, with...
What happence when Madnetic Meace meets the Danger gang. Wiill thhey trust her. Will secrets be revi...