- Username: Laylah
- Website: Taking Undue Liberties
- Member Since: 2005-05-19
- Bio:This account is not active, as you can probably tell by the last date I've uploaded any fiction. I just don't really have the time to keep up archiving on multiple sites, and my primary home is elsewhere. The link to my website should take you to a more recent, more complete archive of my work.
- I could make a career out of being blue I could dress in black and read Camus Smoke clove cigarettes and drink vermouth Like I was seventeen That would be a scream -The Magnetic Fields ...
- if you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work and give orders. instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea. - antoine de saint-exupéry
- This archive will not be updated. New stories can be found on Archive of Our Own: http://archiveofourown.org/users/white_aster
- Melissa was once a philosophy major, and is now an underappreciated office drudge. She enjoys procrastination, rotting her brain with comics, and talking about herself in third person. Her absolute...
- skinny nearsighted haafu fanboy
- I'm primarily a slasher, and though I tend to ship fairly mainstream, I tend to like a lot of different pairings whether they're slash/yaoi, femslash/yuri, het, or poly. I am a fandomslut and a pai...
- I'm into a bunch of fandoms, as always, and have previously written for Digital Devil Saga, but will likely only be writing for Final Fantasy XII in the near future, and only occasionally.
Memory and Identity are such complex things. Who can tell when one ends and the other begins? Specul...
- Authors: 198119
- Stories: 39126
Sorry, Long time no see. Contains Character death. No Pairing, really.
I set this when Brendon was in highschool. He meets new girl Trisha, but will she fall for the nerd ...
One more day to go, and I'll be doing this, so ask away NOW! :D
Said in the nicest way possible (it's a joke guys, not a dick. So don't take it so hard)