- Username: WinryRockbell16
- Member Since: 2006-03-15
- Real name: Mizuki
- Bio:Konichiwa!!! I'm Mizuki, and thank you all so much for reading my profile and my stories!!! I am just your average everyday otaku who lives in a basement, and has an unhealthy obsession with Hagane no renkinjutsushi, and Hyde-sama. *sigh*.....Hyde is sooo pretty........erm........*cough*.....yeah, so, I hope you all enjoy my stories, and any suggestions any one has are more than welcome! Arigatou gozaimasu!!! -------------------------------------------------- Random info, just in case you want to know. My favorite anime's are FMA,Inuyasha,Spiral, Gunsliger Girl,Cromarti High, and tons more! I also love reading manga, like FMA, Fruits Basket, FLCL, ect. I also love music(who doesn't) My current favs are Nana Kitade, L'arc-en-ciel(Hyde-sama...has a pretty face.....*drool*) Dir en grey, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, O-zone, and Ayabie(I love you Ryouhei!)and An Cafe!! i love you bou-kun!! *-* Fav quotes: "That rox my sox!!!" -me "Who are you calling a bug so small that he escapes the wrath of a shoe, because he's so small that he fits between the grooves and avoids getting squashed!!! -Ed of course "I didn't do it!" - my friend Tabbi-chan "Oh my god....i'm wearing....socks!!!" -me "Fruit loops are just gay cheerios" - Maggie-chan Anyways, Thank you all so much for reading, Arigatou!!! -Mizuki Time for Mizuki's christmas gift suggestions! Hey everyone! i am psyched to say that FullMetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy is finally out for the Nintendo DS!!!!! GO GET IT NOW!!!!! And if anyone is getting the wii for christmas.....YOU LUCKY IDIOTS! ....*cough*.....sad news for anyone in COlorado Springs......the wii is sold out every where you go......But hey! The X-box 360 is still hot, right?.....right?!!! Ah forget it, i'm going to bed...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A special thank you and hello to my two faithful reviwers: ChuChu101 and sPaZ~mOnKeY!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Thank you all so much for 210 reads on "Lights in the sky" I hope everyone enjoyed it!!! __________ Hey everyone!!! I just wanted to give you a suggestion of a story you should read!! It's called "Loving..Waiting..Edward" by FlameAlchemist. It is my current fave. story!!!! So what are you waiting for, go read it now!!! ~~~~~~ dear faithfull reviewers.....HELP! i am currently having the worst writters block! i am stuck on the story "lithium" and would appreciate your opinons and ideas!!! i am also sorry for not posting anything new up for a while, i have been so tired with all my school work...i have failed you...forgive me! i will be working on some more editions for "ed vs. the world" and will definatly have it updated soon!!! i am also currently working on a christmas story! a little stocking stuffer for all you readers! thanks again! and merii kurisumasu!!!! ^^
- Name: Katryn Occupation: Student Location: U.S.A. My Favorite Animes: Full Metal Alchemist, Inuyasha, s-CRY-ed, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Gundam Wing, Naruto, Eureka 7, Escaflowne, F...
- Hello! I'm ChuChu101! I have been writing ever since I was about four years old and still love doing it! I have an account on fictionpress and fanfiction with the same exact pen name. I also e...
- Well i absolutly love anime and i watch and read tons of Anime I also am a really good drawer and I enjoy writing romance stories.I guess you could call me a hopeless romantic lol anyway fullmetal ...
As soon as Harry Potter and Cedric Diggory get teleported away from Hogwarts during the third task o...
In: Harry Potter
- Authors: 656341
- Stories: 39947
Robert is a young artist wasting away in London when he meets the eccentric Lucas. Bound by destruct...
Tabitha Lyght, an Army Reservist, finds herself mutated from a military experiment gone wrong, givin...
A magical Patrick/o.c story. There's no doubt Paige is a nerd and her best friend ,Amelia isn't. Tog...
In: Fall Out Boy
Eighth one in my series, "Ghost Doll." Three cases in one: missing and moving corpses, Hotaru's frie...
In: Yami no Matsuei
One married woman, one semi-single guy. What happens when sparks fly where they shouldn't.