Home > Writing Tips > I need atleast one review please!!!

AuthorMessage
I need atleast one review please!!!
I want to know how I'm doing so far. I'd also love ideas if you have any. Thanks a lot!! :)
I understand that people BARELY review and it's quite frustrating. Sure, I'll take a gander at your work and if it's my kind of thing, I'll continue and review what I can.
review mine and i'll review yours. either one please, and be truthful.
Can someone please review my story I wanna know if its getting boring and if I should change anything. I'm not done yet and the spelling may be crap but please tell me what you think
Yeah, the fact no-one revirew much is pretty annoying.

I would like a review, yes, but I'm really sorry I cant revirew smoeone else's work: I am really busy
I say:"Make the time!"
If you don't have time to review, make the time. Obviously you might want to read the story before you review it, don't just go reviewing random stories.
I say:"Make the time!"
If you don't have time to review, make the time. Obviously you might want to read the story before you review it, don't just go reviewing random stories.
I agree with BlackAngelChick; you have to read a story before reviewing it.

However, as always, i nkow everyone likes to have a review. I have been a member here for some time, and I have a fwe reviews.
I need reviews on the new story I started working on. Can someone please review my new story ?
Been a member for some time? You only joined a few months ago.