Home > The Melting Pot > Internet Drama

AuthorMessage
Internet Drama
How do you deal with internet drama? I'm talking Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, etc. Do you try to ignore it? Do you respond? I usually try to ignore it although I have noticed there are people who are mean online just for the sake of being mean.
I never respond to it. Used to get flamed a lot on a message board I used to go on. Never bit back once.

As for Facebook, and the whatnot, I want nothing to do with it. Was looking through a friend's page once to look up a TV Show I like. Then some old lady wrote in and said, "I prefer (name TV here), myself, I hate (name TV show here).

As for Facebook, and the whatnot, I want nothing to do with it. Was looking through a friend's page once to look up a TV Show I like. Then some old lady wrote in and said, "I prefer (name TV here), myself, I hate (name TV show here).

God created the Block button for a reason, and I use it religiously. ;-)
I don't know what the heck to do anymore...
It's everywhere now.

If you fight back, then you are no better than anybody else. If you don't fight back, then you're a wimp.
True that! What kind of fanfictions do you write, thesimplestguy1701?

Depends on what I'm experiencing at the time.
Most of the time I write action fics.
Original action fics, that is.
I love to create my own characters and worlds.