Home > Announcements > Rewriting: complete

AuthorMessage
Kemayo
Rewriting: complete
Welcome back to the new, rewritten FicWad... now with caching!

I'm starting out with a few features that would require extra database connections disabled until I can see how we're doing. (Basically: no metarating, and the various add-to-favorites options on authors and stories won't notice when you do so.)

Let's see how this goes.

If you see errors, or unexpected behavior, I want to know. Email me at admin@ficwad.com. If the problem is with uploading a story, send me a copy of the story you're trying to upload so I can work out what the problem is.

Things I know about:
1. The filtering options in categories aren't there. That's intentional, for now. I'll re-enable them once I'm sure we're stable as-is.
2. Chapter-navigation isn't showing up. That I'm fixing at the moment. (Ooops.)

Update: Chapter navigation is back.
Tanaxanth Nice to see you all back up and running.
Does the "and the various add-to-favorites options on authors and stories won't notice when you do so", mean it doesn't show up as being added, or it just isn't going add the whatever until you get that part re-established?
Kemayo It just doesn't show up on the story/author page.
miss_pretty
hi!!
omfg!!! thank god this is back!!!
chaneitachi does that mean we won't get to see how many readers hit our storys for a while or not at all?
chaneitachi AHHHHHH!!!!!! This is not like the old fanfic!!!!!!!!! I'm not finding what i want! I could almost cry, this is one of my fav web sites, and sniff i can't even figure out how to find the story i want!!!!!!!!!
sillyfreakx
Yesss
This is great! I am really glad its back up too!
RocsFlight
Problems.
I am not seeing any Java.
miss_pretty
Me again!
i don´t like the " new " ficwad too but i´ll wait til things get set neatly ( or so i hope ) =]
NumbuhInfinity Welcome back, Ficwad!

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 651781
  • Stories: 39930

Recent Stories