Home > Announcements > Rewriting: complete

AuthorMessage
NumbuhInfinity Hmm, this new design's going to take a lot of getting used to.
nyxmidnight Aww, the hist counter for each story on the Manage Stories page is gone! I liked it :/
nyxmidnight I meant the hits counters. I have the dumb.
Kemayo The hits counter will be back -- It's just one of those things which causes extra database load, so it's disabled to start with.

As I see how well the site stands up to actually being used, I'll start re-enabling features.
NumbuhInfinity Someone mentioned chapter navigation within stories being missing. Also the ads and stuff still remain on the right-hand side when reading stories, which makes the story text align oddly compared to the old way (when the login/ads/etc. stuff wasn't there, at least as far as I remember).

The text is bigger, too, was that intentional?
chaneitachi I hate waiting so bad sometimes...i mean, i LOVE waiting to get my shots voice drips with scarcasiem No one likes shots!! W...T...H. Voice in head: We are not talking about stupid shots!
lups
wee!!!
welcome back!!!

I actually missed this place!! And now I'll miss Sudoku
Jeram
Unicode Issues
It seems like I can't upload any text with Unicode or UTF-8 encoded characters - it gets cut off completely.
medicatedlives It's here!
But I feel like such a n00b. I can't navigate through anything and the stories are in a weird order... but it's back!
grandtheftautumn
uploading
sprry if this has been asked already but has anyone had problems uploading stories... theres no characters to select in my 'character box'

help anyone? =]

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 479856
  • Stories: 40132

Recent Stories