Home > Announcements > Rewriting: complete

AuthorMessage
old search
how about the old search where you could search a story with certain characters, ratings, length, etc?
old search
how about the old search where you could search a story with certain characters, ratings, length, etc?
sorry
sorry about the double post, it was an accident
really crappy navigation compared to the old version, but who am I to judge? As long as the management for the admins is easier.
problems...
First off, I can't find any stories that's updated... as a lot of old and finished stories, are where the new one meant to be, but with the date of 2007/08/11.

Next when I looked at my story, anything that I had centered wasn't centered anymore... same with a few italic, there won't any there.

Lastly, when I try to correct the problems, I only ot a few words up when finished. Or is things like < i > or still alord?
XL
1. Please don't make NC-17 stories yellow. There's got to be a way to color code things (if you have to color code) that doesn't make half the fics on a page look like I just peed in my tupperware.

2. Most of the stories seems to have the 11th as their update date, even if they haven't been updated in 3 years.

3. Text on category pages could be somewhat smaller. I actually like the new design in general, but it's got a long way to go to be user friendly.

4. Keep up the hard work - you rock!
Problems
Why isn't it working as well as it did before you "fixed" it?
Awesome!
I like it! I think that it was easier to find and do stuff on the old FicWad, but we can get used to it! :) It works a lot faster now, the only thing that's annoying me is how it doesn't show the whole of the summary on stories.
another problem
When I read the story, there isn't a link to go to the next chapter.

And on the page where on the Harry Potter stories are, there's things like warning, age, character selections are missing...

Whatever you meant of 'fixed', you just made things wrose.
Missing words...
I had tried to read Harry’s Harem: Order of the Phoenix by stnssydny. but most of the words were missing, and the word count was 3649, but the story only had one word.