Home > Announcements > Rewriting: complete

AuthorMessage
Lachesis
update
I just tried to update on one of my stories (finished the chapter the same day the site went down), and it completely messed up the story. It created a second story where the chapter I was posting became the second chapter, when it was meant to be the fourth. I tried moving it, said the move could not be completed; tried deleting it, and now it looks like there might be three copies of that story... cries
Dragen
Can't Edit
When I try and Edit my story, I only get a few words of my story up.
Dragen
search
The search page isn't the same as before, now I can't search for the stories that I want.
mychemicaldream0201
gah, yet again
my stories aren't showing up completely.

At least they're in the right catagory though! -thumbs up-

oh, and uh, btw:
If you use the asterisks (**)
It will bold the text. It says so at the bottom of this reply box.

I've taken to using -dashes-

;P

Peace, yo.
Martrydom Another problem is when I hit "remember me", it dosen't, well, remember me. I have to log in everytime I visit the page.
Just me?

So glad Ficwad is back. Welcommmeee.
:]
Martrydom Another problem is when I hit "remember me", it dosen't, well, remember me. I have to log in everytime I visit the page.
Just me?

So glad Ficwad is back. Welcommmeee.
:]
RenoTurk Thanks for your hard work!! Glad to be back
gecko welcome back! and thanks for the new look. my computer loves it.
chaneitachi Yeah! It does the same thing...wich is really hard for me since i have so many other accounts on other web sites with diffrent users, so i might forget it! I miss the old ficwad Punches closes objects and it breaks Noooooooooooooo....i'm not szuppose to be emotionll...look what u guys didddddd...now i'm getting emotional...Well...see u later
MyVengefulRomance
Review Issues
I don't know if this has happened with anyone else, but all of my reviews have disappeared. I used to have around 70 on one of my fics, and now it only shows 9.

That kinda pisses me off, but I'm sure that once all the bugs are ironed out, it'll be fine.

...I'm just glad the site's back up.

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

• The Deal
    by EJDaniels (PG)

Having had more than enough of his life, Harry Potter decided to broker the deal of the ages! What's...

In: Harry Potter

Site Stats

• Authors: 657212
  • Stories: 39954

Recent Stories