Home > Introductions > New And Cofused

AuthorMessage
Sunrise-Over-Boston
New And Cofused
My name is Sunrise-Over-Boston. You can call me S.O.B., but Nori is also acceptable.

I have a bit of a problem. I've just joined and I'm trying to post some of my work, but for some reason when I try to put in what characters are involved, it says I haven't selected a catergory, though I have.

It may just be that I'm new to uploading stories this way since I mostly post on fanfiction.net, but if anyone could offer help I'd be grateful.
Roo Are you using Opera, by any chance? Because the same thing happens to me when I try uploading my stories in Opera, but when using Firefox, I get the "characters" just fine after I've selected the category.
Sunrise-Over-Boston No, but I'll try using a computer with Firefox. Thanks for your suggestion.
TangerineSky I'm using firefox and i have the same exact problem. I feel so lost. I just started posting today so if i could piggy-back off your thread (cause in a lot of places you get yelled at for posting a thread about something thats in a thread that already exists) that would be greatly appreciated!

Does it matter what category you select or does it happen in a lot of the selections? I don't know. Maybe ficwad just hasn't entered the characters into the Fall Out Boy section. that would solve my problem but I don't know what you write so eh, I'll stop typing now. you get my point.

~Brandi~
saiyukicloud
Y cant i read nc17 stories
Hi after reading a story on fanfic the author had a link that leads me to a story i cant read....... What must i do to read this http://www.ficwad.com/viewstory.php?sid=22707

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

• Missing
    by Maldoror (PG-13)

Gaara is looking for Lee. All the Shinobi he talks to tell him Lee was killed in action, but if his ...

In: Naruto

Site Stats

• Authors: 483771
  • Stories: 40148

Recent Stories