Home > Site Issues > Not getting emails when story is updated

AuthorMessage
omega13c
Not getting emails when story is updated
I have a bunch of stories that I put on the list of stories that I want to receive an email alert whenever they get updated. However, since this site has come back online, I have yet to receive an email alert about those stories being updated even though a couple of them have been. Also, can you look into why there is a "ghost story" on my list of stories alerts. Here's a screen shot to show you: http://www.fedtrek.com/staff/omega13a/my_alerts.png
JellyFish72 I'm having the same problem... I have all Harry Potter stories on my alert list, and none of them send me updates anymore...

Oddly enough, I actually have quite a few of those stories in my alerts, too.
JellyFish72 I'm having the same problem... I have all Harry Potter stories on my alert list, and none of them send me updates anymore...

Oddly enough, I actually have quite a few of those stories in my alerts, too.
omega13c Maybe the problem is just with the Harry Potter stories but I find that very unlikely... I sure hope this problem gets fixed soon.
glindapsawyer i'm having the same problem except they're fall out boy & panic at the disco stories.
it's quite annoying. i've even tried re-adding them to my alerts. it didn't work.
Tanaxanth Same is true with just adding individual authors
soolin same here, no alerts
NumbuhInfinity Bump in hopes admin sees this, since they fixed the Ratings Points thing. We still need our searches/catt. filters back, too. ;_;
EatThePath Having back meta-rating and updating story review counters when browsing would be pretty nice too.
brad I'm having the exact same problem. Before the upgrade I was receiving e-mail notifications for story updates perfectly well; after the upgrade I haven't received a single one. I've deleted and re-entered the authors and stories, just in case something went west in the upgrade ... but to no avail.

For me, this site is basically useless without e-mail notifications.

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 489128
  • Stories: 40148

Recent Stories