Home > Fic Recs > The Improbability Factor

AuthorMessage
MaxB88
The Improbability Factor
Hello everybody,

I'd like to recommend said HP fanfiction to you.
It’s style is something inbetween ‘The Hitchiker’s Guide to the Galaxy’, ‘Harry Potter’ and some other humorous fiction and it’s quite funny to read this bizarre piece of literature.

To be honest, I merely posted this to kick Missinglink’s (the author’s) ass and remind him of the fact that he has some readers to please :-D. So please keep up writing.

Take care,
Max.
P.S.: Are we allowed to link fanfiction currently residing on FF.net? Yes, I admit I’m still using it ;-).
SunTyger Feel free to link to whatever you want--I still use the Pit of Voles myself (should I be admitting to that? :-P). Sadly, FicWad is still small enough that it doesn't offer the same "instant feedback" factor that you get from ff.net.
MaxB88 Good to hear. I only now realised I forgot to link ‘The improbability Factor’ – its residing on this site: http://www.ficwad.com/viewstory.php?sid=827
There was even an chapter added :-).

And furthermore, here you get an better feedback from the admin :-).

But anyway, maybe it would be helpful to open one thread per category to post our recommenations there.
Max.

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 666346
  • Stories: 39961

Recent Stories