Home > The Melting Pot > I want to talk to someone who likes Pokemon and writes stories about them here (this means you, KC Komicer)

AuthorMessage
hikari_yami
I want to talk to someone who likes Pokemon and writes stories about them here (this means you, KC Komicer)
I am pretty new here and want to discuss Pokemon ( especially the games). Also, tell me if you know any good pokemon fics.
KC_Komicer Did someone call for me?

I apologize for not finding out sooner. Ficwad did not send me a notification email regarding your review, thus my lateness. I am really glad that you like my lone Pokemon work.

If you are looking for good Pokemon fics, I would suggest going to Serebii.net forums. There would be where you can find some of the best (and worst) fics out there.

If you want to talk more, I suggest that you visit my Lifejournal (link available at my profile), where I am more likely to check, instead.
BlackAngelChick I like pokemon, but I can't think of anything good to write.
hikari_yami
YAY! you replied!
I thought I'd been forgotten! i lost hope in the forum after a month and never checked back! thank you thank you thank you, KC Komicer!!!!!

(sorry but i feel very happy right now)

I also reviewed your story, and I still think it is one of the best fanfics that i have ever read on ficwad!!!

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 652964
  • Stories: 39934

Recent Stories