Home > The Melting Pot > LGBTQ section?

AuthorMessage
No_Leaf_Frantic I told my mom and all she did was look at me and say "okay." then go back to watching Law and Order.
rolls eyes
FlawlessNights I am a lesbian. :)
tricorvus
LGBTQ section?
I am a Born Again Christian, and I have no problem whatsoever, never have, with what other people do in the privacy of their own lives. That is between them & their chosen mate & God. Judge not lest ye be judged. Besides, my tastes run to house-elves; who am I to talk? Some of my best friends in my family are gay. The "Christians" who are haters, need to read The Book a bit more closely - Jesus never said to hate. And he revoked the hate of the Old Testament.
SetherzM Yeppers! Bi guy over here! jeez havent you heard? Bi is the new str8! lolz =D! but yes even my characters are gay and bi and what have you
shehadtheworld12
My best friend is gay and he's the funnest person ever. I support gay rights as well as bi. I believe love is love. I'm straight, but I think that discovering new ways to love someone, by being with the same gender is an incredible thing. There should be no shame.

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 609839
  • Stories: 40307

Recent Stories