Home > The Melting Pot > What is the population of readers on this site who read Harry Potter Stories?

AuthorMessage
codewarriorace_
What is the population of readers on this site who read Harry Potter Stories?
Hello,

What is the population of readers on this site who read Harry Potter stories? And related to that question , how many do not visit fanfiction . net (FF)?

I think we can find out this information by comparing story statistics of experienced writers. They can tell us what their typical and max chapter hits are.

I interested in this information because I posted my story "Harry Potter:Internal Magic" on ficwad yesterday and received 876 views so far. This seems to be a large number because I've been posting my story on FF for the past 2 months.

Taking a look at the site stats, there are 57,652 registered readers. I'm guessing half read Harry Potter stories and half visit FF. That rounds out to 14,143 total readers. Is that a reasonable number to you guys?
tricorvus
population of HP fans on ficwad
I read HP fanfic every where I can get my hot little hands on it. Some of the NC17 stuff really bites. I'm looking 4 1 where a main character doinks a house-elf. Anyone tell me where I can find 1?!
Blackshadow16 i read HP fanfics sometimes.But most use the same pairings or the same crossovers.I like when writers use characters that aren't in the forfront of the original stories.And to your other question,i go on Fanfiction.net sometimes,but their stories kinda suck,But i'll totally check out your story now!

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 653290
  • Stories: 39937

Recent Stories