Home > Introductions > Pay no attention to the girl watching Grease in the old-fashioned squishy pink chair...

AuthorMessage
Shego2Drakken
Pay no attention to the girl watching Grease in the old-fashioned squishy pink chair...
That said, now moving down to business.

I initially abandoned Fanfiction.Net after they imposed the "No scripts" rule, but I couldn't find a place to move to. So I pretty much considered the whole concept of moving a lost cause. Time passed, and the "no song lyrics or pre-published work not in the free domain" rule was passed, meaning no song-fics. Of course, by then, I had lost interest in fanfiction due to the newly imposed rules.

I first discovered this site in Classic Cowboy's Fanfiction.Net profile, and decided this site was worth checking out. When I looked around, I decided to create an account here.

So, here I am.
SunTyger We're glad to have you here! And where did you get that fabulously squishy chair? ^_^
Shego2Drakken I'm visiting relatives in Kentucky as I'm writing this, so the squishy chair technically belongs to them. Still nice though...

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.