Home > The Melting Pot > hey, is anyone here smart-icle about the paranormal? i gots a question!

AuthorMessage
Strawberrykitsune
hey, is anyone here smart-icle about the paranormal? i gots a question!
well, i was looking at validated ghost and spirit photos on the ighs web sight and i kept seeing pics about demensions overlapping and stuff, and i was a little confused. does the demension they're talking about have to do with past time that was imprinted or actually resisding places of lost spirits and entities.
can someone maybe try to explain this or talk to me or something?
NightmareSummon One of the beliefs is that ghost and similar spirits are trapped between the realm of the living (this dimension) and heaven or heck (the dimension of the dead). There are thought to be many different types of ghost. I think you may have be thinking of two differant types. Ones that act the same way each time they appear are imprinted ghost (one example of these would be one of King Henry VIII's wives that he had executed. she appears on certain days running down a hallway shouting something). An actual residing ghost reacts to changes. They move things around tap people on the shoulder. They do not always go though the same motions each time they are seen. I hope I helped and didn't just confuse you more.
Strawberrykitsune okays!!!
thank you! i sotra get it a little more now! thanx for the input! i appreciate it!

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 656340
  • Stories: 39947

Recent Stories