Home > Introductions > Nice to meet ya

AuthorMessage
renaissance_makoto
Nice to meet ya
Hello, all,
A forum is a great idea and a great way to connect with other fanficcers (is that a word?). I write original fanfiction, but mostly troll about reading the work of better authors. Nice to be here on ficwad and I'm looking forward to seeing the site grow and change. If you're interested in strange, slashy stories, take a peek at what I have up. Thanks!
YasminM Isn't "original fanfiction" an oxymoron? XD Hi there! Nice to meet you -- I think I vaguely remember you from somewhere, but I can't recall the precise details. Hmm.
Afuna Well, if it's not cliched... g
SunTyger Another slashy original fic writer? Woo! Glad to have you here!

I probably wouln't call it "original fanfiction" either--to me, "fanfiction" is pretty much exclusively writing based on the works of others.
renaissance_makoto Yeah, it's an oxymoron, but one that always slips out with me. I think it's because for some reason, these days, "fanfiction" has taken on a lot of definitions with me that other people maybe don't agree with. Ah, well. You say "Potato"...

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 667357
  • Stories: 39962

Recent Stories