Home > Site Issues > Multi-chapter story issue

AuthorMessage
street-howitzer
Multi-chapter story issue
The drop-down menu on multi-chaptered stories does not appear to work. Here is what's happening in my specific case. I have a story with four chapters posted to my profile.

1. If I'm in Chapter 1, I cannot use the drop-down menu to access Chapter 3. I can use the >> arrows to access Chapter 2. I can also use the drop-down menu to access Chapters 2 and 4.
2. If I'm in Chapter 2, I cannot use the drop-down menu to access Chapter 3. I also cannot use the >> to access Chapter 3. I can use the drop-down menu to get to Chapters 1 and 4.
3. If I'm in Chapter 3, I can use the drop-down menu to access the rest of the story, and I can use the >> to get to Chapter 4.
4. If I'm in Chapter 4, I can use the drop-down to access all the other chapters, and I can use the >> to access Chapter 3.

So, am I the only one?
street-howitzer I have also, while in Chapter 3, clicked on the >> (forward) button and been sent back to Chapter 2.
Sassy For the admins - I don't know if it's happening everywhere, but the cache error message (ie preventing entry to a category/story or chapter) is happening in Celebrities/My Chemical Romance

It's been happening for a few days now and whilst it has improved a little, it's still pretty bad

Sas x

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 482464
  • Stories: 40156

Recent Stories