Home > Introductions > Fresh meat here! Shoot at your own will, but will offer cyber sex if kept alive!

AuthorMessage
mujer-preservativa
Fresh meat here! Shoot at your own will, but will offer cyber sex if kept alive!
Just kidding, I'm still a minor! 8D

Uhm, yes, hello everyone. I'm mujer-preservativa, as you can plainly see, and I stumbled across this interesting little site after reading across a bio of a departed author on FanFiction.Net who had highly recommended this site for anyone who was fed up with FF. I suppose I should take the time to discuss a bit about myself, though I am fairly certain no one will respond to this. xD

I'm not new to the fanfiction scene, as I've been fanfictioning for almost 3 years. Been writing for longer than that, but they were short stories and they failed epically. Didn't discover FF until July 2006, where I immediately fell in love with the site and writing stories for the characters I love. I enjoy a moderate amount of success on there but when the day comes that I've grown weary of FF's drama llamas, I'll migrate here permanently.

Lesse. I've got a list of likes and dislikes on my profile so if you're so inclined, go look at that. But if you're lazy to do so, I like rainbows, yaoi, yuri, guro, /Naruto/, constructive criticism, animu in general, 4chons, ED, Three Days Grace, Chevelle (as in the goddamn band), Aural Vampire and Taco Bell. I do not enjoy scene kids, emo kids, being cold, reviews that aren't helpful worth shit, weaboos, Panic! At The Disco and finally, fish and birds.

LET'S ALL BEST SUPER SPESHUL FRIENDS, EVERYONE. :Db
Lyanvis giggles

Okay, I didn't click on you because of the cybersex thing. Really.

Mujer-preservativa is very... unique. You seem to have pretty stong opionions, and that's worth a lot here on the website. The reviews here are a lot more sporadic than on fanfiction, so if you don't mind that, It's a pretty good site.

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 655942
  • Stories: 39947

Recent Stories