Home > The Melting Pot > OCC & Xovers

AuthorMessage
Gunblade
OCC & Xovers
Hey, I'm new to this sight and love OCC stories, mainly on Harry Potter and Naruto, because quite honestly, they're both idiots in the original works.

Do you think your story should loose points for OOC when it is experance that makes a person, and if your characters are different to the authors, can that really be OOC?

I'm also a lover of cross overs.

What are your opinions on OCC and Cross Overs...

And if you've read some good ones, please let post the link so I can have a read.

Thanks.
RenoTurk Well considering I wrote a crossover for the Turks from FFVII into Silent Hill and it seemed fairly popular on any other site I think if they are well written it's never a bad thing ^^

http://www.ficwad.com/story/68247
paladin313 I've written, (oddly enough,) a crossover from the manga version of Princess Tutu, and DC comics, and I have it posted here, and at another site. I have already had one person finish it, and they said they really loved it. So, if this answers your question about crossovers, go ahead and give it a read. However, if you are planning a crossover of some kind, it has to make sense, and what you are crossing over has to have the same feel to it, (adventure with adventure, farce with farce, melodrama with melodrama, etc.,) or it will not work. Mine seemed to, because the jump from manga to comic is not that far, and the adventure form the manga was not so much of a jump that things could not mix.
paladin313
Hey...anyone out there?
So...Gunblade? Have you read it yet? Wadaya think?

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 652112
  • Stories: 39930

Recent Stories