Home > The Melting Pot > I want to pick your brains, people!

AuthorMessage
No_Leaf_Frantic
I want to pick your brains, people!
I know several authors, myself included, have complained about adding new categories and how hard it is, seeing as you can't select the parent category.

That results in us authors having stories that don't have anywhere to be properly placed on this site.

So, I was wondering, because I know several people here also have LiveJournal accounts as well, and if you don't, you can make one, it's free and very simple. www.livejournal.com will take you to the homepage.

Anyway, I was wondering if people would be interested in a LJ Community specifically for the misc. stories that don't have categories on here to be put in the community. I was thinking about making one for that and wanted to know if authors wuld like it. Let me know!
No_Leaf_Frantic What? No one cares anymore?
Cereal_junkie
I know what you mean.
Seriously. I already have a name on there, and I know some pretty good authors on there. That sounds like a good idea. Oh, and if you see a person called Wen Renee on there, she is a fantastic writer. I suggest looking her up if you like yaoi. I don't know what else she writes, or how far she's updated, cause I haven't been able to get on for awhile. :'( But I swear she's really good. My account on LJ is Doughnut_queen. I know...another food oriented sn, but it was all I could come up with at the time, and I made this account at about the same time I made that one. Sorry for rambling, but that does sound like a good idea.
No_Leaf_Frantic Mmk. I think I'll do it. I already have a community for my writing. www.community.livejournal.com/synner_fiction

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 631631
  • Stories: 40423

Recent Stories