Home > The Melting Pot > I need help!!!

AuthorMessage
I need help!!!
I need help, but it's not about a story.

At school, there's this guy that's in my group of friends. I'm good friends with him, but he gets on my nerves a lot, and the nerves of my other friends as well, some of the reason's why being:
- he's a hypocrite
- he rarely listens to anyone's opinions, and then complains when we won't listen to his
- he absolutely horrific manners, like not putting rubbish in the bin and burping really really loudly

I really don't know how to deal with guy, because he's nice, but he's a pain in the ass.

Sorry for posting this, but I really need some unbiased opinions.
You call that a friend? With friends like that, who needs enemies? Sounds to me like he needs a wake-up call. However, he seems like cement: thoroughly mixed up and permanently set. We, (each and every human being on the face of the earth,) are the sum total of all our decisions. He had made his to be like this, so you have to make yours on what to do. If he does not want to change, and you don't want to drop to his level, the only thing you can do is tell him what you wrote here, directly, honestly, not with spite or hate, with tact, but plain. It may hurt, but as the saying goes, "Open rebuke is better than secret love."
Hmmmm....
You know, my mom used to say that if I complained about a girl a lot (I'm a str-guy), I would probably end up with with a crush on her, if I didn't have one already. I used to think she was crazy...
hahaha. People act out like that when they want attention. Just ignore him a while and it should lesson. If not well, maybe you need to find friends that dont annoy you?