Home > Fic Recs > Looking for a Harry Potter fanfic

AuthorMessage
sarikali
Looking for a Harry Potter fanfic
I don't know were i read this fic, but i wanted to read the story again, but i have forgotten the name, the author and the site were i read it last time.

I don't know if Dumblebore is evil in this fic or not, but i think he was. I remember that Harry owns a Quiddich Camp dubbed "The Farm" and goes there for a seeker training and later send the weasleys twins there for a beater training. And near the Farm is a reservoir for magical beeings and creatures. Charlie Weasley visit it later for the minidragons that lived there. One or Thunderbirds lived there too, when my memory is correct.

Harry visits Gringotts and lerns from them that "The Farm" existed and that he is the owner. There he sacks the current manager/boss.

I don't now if Harry returns to Hogwarts later or if he goes to another magic school.

tjvampire http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3661577/1/Summer_of_Independence
sarikali Thank you for your help.
hpotbfan the story that follows this one is: The Year of Change, where Harry returns to Hogwarts and everything changes
PennDragonInc I loved the story, both of them (1) Summer of Independence and (2) The Year of Change. But there is just a bit to much Quiddich in them.

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

• Ridiculous
    by moshpit (R)

A one-shot. The time of the final battle has come, and things are not going well. The Horcruxes hav...

In: Harry Potter

Site Stats

• Authors: 607343
  • Stories: 40293

Recent Stories