Home > Site Issues > Ficwad Greasemonkey
Ficwad GreasemonkeyHey all,
I'm currently working on a greasemonkey script for ficwad.com and am currently in the debugging stage. Currently I have the following features:
- Autoload next page (story)
- Infinite scrolling in category page
- Relative dates (so "completed 1 week ago" rather then some date)
- Color coding (green for recently updated, red for very old, etc.)
- Completed has its own unique color
- Removed the category link from the category page (really why is it there!?)
- Combined word count and chapter count in a single "size" column.
- Word highlighting in the description.
- PLANNED: the ability to disable any of the above features.
And some screenshots:
Now why am I posting this? Mostly because I am curious if there are any request that you might like to have?
(for those who do not know what Greasemonkey is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greasemonkey)
|GalacticFTW||Hmm... interesting except I only use firefox when I'm at college, though.|
ReleasedReleased it at:
Anita Blake/101 Dalmatians crossover. YES. You didn't know Pongo was a were-hound, DID YOU? Crack.
In: Anita Blake
- Authors: 599697
- Stories: 40299
Where do you want to go to? Heaven? Or maybe Hell? Make your choice.
It's our life. We make our own decisions and sometie our own path.
Ever since the day her uncle raped her, McKayla's life has change completely. Barely even in her mid...
While Goten, Gohan and Trunks were forced to train with Vegeta in the Gravity Chamber, Pan was left ...
In: Dragon Ball Z