Home > Site Issues > Activation Email...???

AuthorMessage
PrinceRandiTheGreat
Activation Email...???
I signed up here about a half hour, to an hour ago, and I still haven't gotten my activation email...wtff? I even doublechecked my profile to see if I maybe misspelled my email address, but I didn't...What's going on? I'm assuming that I can't upload any stories until I receive that email...
theheadlessauthor If I were you, I'd find another site. This one is pretty much left to rot by the creators.
Scubadrunk88 Yeah...I can't even get a temp password for my other account and I already requested one, so it reset it and even if I remember the old one, I can't use it. They won't send a temp password to me in an e-mail like they're supposed to...I think maybe the person who made this site is dead or something and didn't leave any trace of the admin accounts password, so no one can get on...I dunno...just guessing...
slickrcbd As far as I can tell, the e-mail server hasn't worked in over a year, going on two in February. It hasn't worked right in over 3 years.

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

• Healing Hurt
    by ZENI7H (PG-13)

Finally got my story text to actually show...! Naruto spanking story. Focuses on Hinata and Naruto a...

In: Naruto

Site Stats

• Authors: 657758
  • Stories: 39958

Recent Stories