Home > Announcements > So

AuthorMessage
Jiltanith _So_ relieved to see that you're alive!
xx_eddi_xx
Woo!!!!!
yus! finally! even though my email is effing swarmed, i'm happy cuz i thought it was because the server was being wiped and it was getting rid of stuff. shows how much i know.

thanks much for taking care of the site issue. everything will work better again. =D

again, much love

--E
Parselmaster
Awesome
Great to have you back.

I agree with Siaru, at least in that this place is needed, and you could use some help.
kissbetweenstars Thank God!
I was wondering what was up with that!
I received some old emails for stories from so long ago and was wondering what was happening. >.<
Good to see you back, even if it is only for a short period of time.
MayorHaggar Imagine my surprise when I got an e-mail from Ficwad--the first ever, I think. Now I'm getting e-mail notifications for all of the reviews I've gotten--fortunately, my Gmail account groups them all into the same mail. :)

Thank you very much for not abandoning this site. I've posted my story in several places, but nowhere has it received the kind of response it did here. I'm sure all of the complaints you've gotten made you reluctant to keep it going, especially when some people act as if you owe them something. I doubt I could deal with all of that, but thank you for doing so.
Cereal_junkie OMG thank you. You have no idea how happy I am to be back on my old account. :D
shehadtheworld12
holy shizz
God, I thought you were dead! lol. Well glad to see ficwad is back and running, although my inbox is CONSTANTLY full of old messages, I'm glad it's there (:

CheapRedWine Ohh man I'm stoked that you're back! I too agree that in terms of feed back, this site has been the best.
yrena This is the first time in over a year I've been able to log in.
moosandra
/r
During the no-email updates set up, I created a new account because I couldn't access this one. May I have -this- one deleted, so I only have one account?

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 644114
  • Stories: 40615

Recent Stories