Home > Introductions > Hello. Please help

AuthorMessage
adreamwithin
Hello. Please help
Hi, I've had an account on here for a while but never used it because I didn't know what I wanted the over all title of the story I'm working on to be. But now I do, and I can't figure out how to put in the story's title, and then post its individual parts. I feel like such an idiot, but I have no clue what to do.

canwedimthesun oh, well im new here, but what you do is go to 'add a new story' and then at the top it'll say Title: and you put it in that box, and at the bottom you put the first chapter, and when you upload it it will take you to a new page that has a box on there with the stories title and at the end it'll say "add a chapter" and thats what you click to update it. [:
adreamwithin thank you so much! I feel really dumb.
lolkitteh hey, where is that? and, I never got an E-mail. uhm, I need to know WHERE the um, 'add a new story' thing is... I'll look, but some kind person PLEASE post where that is... I have a nice story that I'm ITCHING to post...
lolkitteh hey, never mind, I got it!

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 655472
  • Stories: 39946

Recent Stories