Home > Introductions > (bows) Greetings, denizens of FicWad...

AuthorMessage
Ithilwen
(bows) Greetings, denizens of FicWad...
Of was it Farquaad? Ah well, I don't write for Shrek anyway...

Pardon my carpal tunnel; I've been uploading since yesterday. I have been a fanfiction writer since I was about fourteen or so, and this place looks very promising.

Has this ever happened to you? For some reason, my Inuyasha piece kept getting fanguild nominations for "best action adventure." This left me quite confused, because it's a comedy.
PhantomSith Eh, be happy you got some of that. It's enough to make me jealous. Now if I had any idea what Inuyasha was,(I do know a little Underworld though, may read that) I would read and give an honest review. Sometimes, I think people are just too nice, or maybe your story is the best to hit the Inuyasha section yet.

I can't say it has ever happened to me, but if I were you, I wouldn't complain.
Ithilwen "maybe your story is the best to hit the Inuyasha section yet."

Well to be perfectly honest...

Inuyasha is a manga (adapted to anime) by Rumiko Takahashi. Involves youkai, kitsune, time travel and of course a shiny jewel of apocalyptic power. Most of it's set in the 1500's. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but if you like, I could point out the real fanfiction gems on mediaminer, ff.net and other places.

Sorceress_Ash Hullo there! Waves, excited at the prospect of meeting new people.

Inuyasha, to be honest, has never really been my cuppatea (and that is purposely one word), but I'll be checking out your fics in any case. I feel obligated to, almost?
Ithilwen Obligated? Heavens, why? I don't even require people to genuflect in my presence.

If anime isn't your thing, I've got an original piece in the humor section. Heh heh -- you'd have to set your filter to -1 to get to it, though. Let's just say I'm trying to take it constructively.

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 637718
  • Stories: 40444

Recent Stories