Home > Site Issues > How do I go about reporting someone who stole my fic and posted it as their own?

AuthorMessage
littleblackghost
How do I go about reporting someone who stole my fic and posted it as their own?
Yeah, so a friend recently realised someone on here has posted a fic I wrote as their own, and is taking all credit for it. They've stolen it, and posted it two days after I'd posted it in my own writing community. The girl seems to have disabled her messaging, but my friends and I have left her comments in her reviews, and she hasn't replied. I emailed admin, but they haven't got back to me yet. Anyone any other ideas on what I should do?
happilyappled THIS IS IMPORTANT. it happened to me, too. I wanna do something about it. thank you.
EbonyScales This kind of makes me not want to use this site at all...
LilyWindwave tell me the title of your story and I can help you. but with the admins. it appears they have... vanished. I am so sorry about your stolen writing. and I will do anything to help.

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 607357
  • Stories: 40293

Recent Stories