Home > The Melting Pot > Why all the trolling

AuthorMessage
Why all the trolling
I noticed there has been a lot of trolling. A lot of people are getting low ratings, They have bad reviews that has nothing to do with the story or the subject. Or it will just be about how the subject (My Chemcial Romance, Drama, FOB) are shitty bands or stupid subjects to write about.

Why is everyone acting llike this?
People are being stupid and need to calm themselves. Plain and simple.

-Adnarim Smada
I love MCR. My killjoy name is Contemplation Disturbance. Why would anyone wanna hate on them?
Agree with this. Trolling here really isn't necessary. Bad enough we still have spammers and their advertisements.

This is a fanfic site. Not a spammer or trollers free for all.

All I want is a little empathy...
Seriously.
I think I've got these guys all figured out.
I think that I may have finally come to epiphany about these kinds of people. The truth is that these people have nothing to fight for in there lives, so I don't have to be afraid at all. They are nothing but trolls and bullies who pick on the little guy not to prove to point or reach a goal, but simply to get on others' nerves. They express "unpopular opinions" for nothing else except the page views, and if they knew any better then they would realize that the fact that somebody is gay or autistic or has a different skin color or all of the above has little to no affect them. Attacking somebody for their personal identity, who they were born as, is practically cry of the powerless.