Home > The Melting Pot > Well, THAT oughter get this site some attention...

AuthorMessage
helluin
Well, THAT oughter get this site some attention...
O.-

Maybe.

Trekqueen got contacted by a journalism major writing an article on adult fanfiction, and the lady's interviewed me, and I assume will be interviewing lady Trekqueen as well. If the article gets printed on the Columbia University website I expect a few google searches will wend their way back here... maybe... "Helluin" is such a common Elvish word that it may not ping my stuff, but I bet "Trekqueen' will get a few!
helluin (blast, I miss an edit function) Note that I didn't mention ficwad.com or any specific stories or authors-- I'm not gonna go blabbering about someone's website without contacting the admins-- she just asked general questions about what adult fanfiction is, why people write it, etc.
helluin (blast, I miss an edit function) Note that I didn't mention ficwad.com or any specific stories or authors-- I'm not gonna go blabbering about someone's website without contacting the admins-- she just asked general questions about what adult fanfiction is, why people write it, etc.

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 489613
  • Stories: 40148

Recent Stories