Home > Site Issues > Error message when adding a story to favorites.

AuthorMessage
sparky_lurkdragon
Error message when adding a story to favorites.
I just added a couple of stories to my favorites, and both times, I got an error. I didn't save the first error message, but here's the text of the second:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/.unity/sunkem/ficwad.com/viewuser.php on line 142

Also, the page with the message at the top appeared to be a blank profile. Both stories made it into my favorites list, but I thought I should give a heads-up.

I'm using Internet Explorer with Windows XP, if that information helps.
Kemayo Hm. I've tried a few things, and I can't duplicate it... does it still happen when you try to add stories to your favorites, or was it just those two?
sparky_lurkdragon Yes, it's still happening. The error message doesn't come up when I remove stories or when I fave and unfave authors, though.

Also, I tried adding a random story from the anime section, since the two I had added previously and the third I experimented with were all from the 'Games' section, and I got the same error. Just in case that helps any.

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 652125
  • Stories: 39930

Recent Stories