Home > The Melting Pot > I'm guilty but for a reason, but I also wanna complain about something.

AuthorMessage
I'm guilty but for a reason, but I also wanna complain about something.
I will say I am guilty for the whole MCR fanfiction. Haha I have only posted fanfics containing them cause this is the only place that has a place for it.

Other than that I spend more time over at fanfiction.net Where I've been writing several other types. Currently I've been working on South Park fanfiction over there considering it has a larger fan base. Obviously due to ficwd being overrun by MCR fanatics. Haha

But honestly this post has a totally different reason for it.

Alright I feel utterly stupid deciding to rant about this but I just wanna get it off my chest.

ANYWAYS!

So I believe the best site ever created on this wonderful place called the internet would habe to be netflix. Man I couldn't bare life without it. Haha

The reason for this rant is that I've been spending a lot of time watching Dog the Bounty Hunter. Which is one of the reason I've been having trouble writing. Writers block is kicking my ass. Haha. Anywho, as I have directed my attention to the show it is desperately inspiring me to write a fanfic about it.

BUT OF COURSE NO CATEGORY FOR IT!

I believe its an outrage that there isn't one. I mean I have already been writing a story and its flowing very smoothly.

I just find it utterly annoying that this site lacks many categories. I wish there was an option to add our own. But then again that would probably turn into complete hell. Haha

Anyways I've been trying to figure out where I could possibly post it and would like to know if you guys would be ever so willing to help me.

I thought about fanfiction.net But unfortunately the guidelines prohibit fanfics about real people. Even though there is currently fanfics over there containing real people despite the guidelines. Though my luck I'd be the one that would probably get her account blocked or something.

But yeah please give me an idea and let me know what you think of the idea of the fic.

Anywho... I feel better now that I have brought that to attention.
I've never tried it so I don't know if gets any response but if you click Browse at top right and see the categories, at the bottom is a link: Suggest a new category.
I've tried the Suggest a new Category and it's a no go, cuz mine has to go under Celebrities.
I don't know how well it works but I just suggested Torchwood, here is to hopeing it works like that.
Is the admin even around anymore? I made a bunch of suggestions and have yet to see any response. Very frustrated.