Home > Fic Recs > inuyasha and fruits basket fans

AuthorMessage
baby_girl36853
inuyasha and fruits basket fans
hey! i just wanted to tell the world that i love fruits basket and inuyasha. i'm posting a inuyasha story right now. read it if you want and it's best if you start form chapter one. give me any reviews to make it better or just say if you like it or not.
shakespeare_lozza
SAME!
hey there, i love inuyasha and fruits basket as well! I really want to post a story, but at the moment i am in the middle of an idea drought. I'll read your story and review it tho wen i see it go up.
baby_girl36853 thanks! i'm trying to update it everyday, except for the weekends. so yeah. i always am in school.
darkener14 Hey! my story is amazing, though no one is reviewed...here at least.
Ithilwen I'm pretty sure that Niamh writes for both those fandoms too.
lilyqueen777 i think ithliwen knows everyone here :P

i love fruit baskets (even though i dont own any and i read them at barnes and nobles and sometimes get confuse) as for inuyasha i read cause my friend introduce me the series, and then i would watch the show late at night :P i can't wait to read ur story!
Ithilwen Nonsense. I don't know everyone here. I beta for Niamh occasionally and convinced her to post her fics here.

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 639533
  • Stories: 40451

Recent Stories