Home > Fic Recs > Shameless Self Promotion

AuthorMessage
EatThePath To the many authors that have posted things here before, does it help? Do you actually get more views, or more importantly reviews, by posting things here? Or is it a futile effort, simply giving you something to do?
helluin I really can't tell, EatThePath, because there's no way to track whether people have come to one's stories through this thread or some other means.

I think I may have gotten more, though, when I used to be a regular poster in this forum.
Cora_Moonstrider Hey! Please check out my story, /Aveyond Dreams/!!

http://www.ficwad.com/story/87659
okokoiz2kool Ohh! I'm a shameless plug addict.

Search for MySelf by Kandice
Calleigh abadoned her home at a young age for the not so glorious life of fangbanging. Now she's the right hand man for a controlling, reticent vampire who has a penchant for causing trouble. But that isn't as glorious as it sounds, either.

It's a interesting spin on an old cliche because the characters are older, have jobs, and Calleigh (unlike the virginal protagonists you find on Quizilla) used to be an addict and prostitute. Of course, she's "reformed" now...
MazzusKeesaji Might as well give it a try, maybe somebody will actually read my stuff.
I'd prefer to get some feedback on Bloody Rose, but you can read any of my stuff. I am actually planning on updating some of them soon and adding some new stuff =)
lostmymindxx45 Hi!! I feel completely stupid for saying read my stuff...But I really need some people telling me if it sucks or whatever!! My friends think it's great, but I need people who don't know me to tell me!! Ahhh.

It's about a girl who's best friend is a ghost and she goes through alot in her life. It's actually kind of funny (says me!) So maybe someone could read it..?? PLEASE!

http://www.ficwad.com/story/117970 please and thank you!!

xo
C-line

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.