Home > Site Issues > Different Sections in Forums

AuthorMessage
brynn_parker
Different Sections in Forums
It would be really helpful if the forum was organized like the fanfics...by anime/book/movie/etc. and then by show/book/movie.
JesusKetchum31 Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, they aren't very active. If you watch, there are maybe two, three posts a day. Most of the pet categories would sit completley undiscussed, and you'd get like one or two hits a day on, say, Harry Potter, or Class of the Titans. I'm grateful that I don't have to sift through a couple hundred forums to find posts that pertain to the few things of which I'm a fan.
Ithilwen I'm with JK on this one. They shouldn't put up extra dividers until the forum is active enough to need them.
brynn_parker Hmm...yeah. At least when it gets busy enough to have them. I just feel like it would be easier to find things that way...but I'm kinda an organizational freak.
Ithilwen This place is a haven for all kinds of freaks. Welcome to the fold, hermana!

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 489617
  • Stories: 40148

Recent Stories