Home > Fic Recs > Original Vampire Stories (I'll read yours!)

AuthorMessage
herk444
Original Vampire Stories (I'll read yours!)
Post here if you want me to read and review/rate your stories! I love reading anything that is worth reading. I have my own as well, and I am an experienced reader when it comes to Vampires. Please Post!
copperose >.>

The story I've got up now is in the "werewolf" stage, with a witch to come soon (it's on the plate for today's piece of writing) - and I have every intention of adding vampires shortly down the line.

The story I plan to post fairly soon has vampires in a minor role, with a dhamphir in a slightly larger one.
herk444 Sweet. I shall read it.
aiIenzo my story will eventually have vampires...but not right yet. I'm still setting it up. I do post regulary though.
Quiet_Angel truth be told i'm waiting for someone to suggest something about 'em. I'll write just about anything on 'em. Just feel free to ask. Oh and most of 'em will be "violent" in some nature or another. Just as an FYI
BigProof4eva I don't no about stories, but I have poems on Vampire's and Demons if your intrseted.
Ithilwen Sorry. I just write Underworld 'fics.

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 639931
  • Stories: 40455

Recent Stories