Home > Introductions > Gah! Why is FP down?!

AuthorMessage
MadIsMyName
Gah! Why is FP down?!
Hi, yet another irate fictionpress user who feels misplaced after what I asume was a major server crash on the sight. I guess I'll have to set up shop here then, eh?
My name's Mad. It's short for Madeline. If you too were a fictionpress user, you might (might) have read one of my stories under the name MyNameIsMad. I know, I know. My new username is completely original, right? Yeah, I know it isn't. But I didn't feel like making something else up that I would forget.
I'm only posting one of my stories on here at the moment, trying to see if fictionpress is ever coming back. If it doesn't seem like it will, I'll post more. I absolutely love comments and criticism, so feel free to say whatever comes into your head. Even if it's what you had for dinner last night. I really don't care. So....have a nice life and please review my stories!

-Mad
confuzzld
:;cries::
I have NO clue why Fp is down and it is driving me crazy !I worked extremly ahrd to gain all the reviews had on that site ,and if it enver comes back , well what about my readers ! I don't want to start all over agian .
confuzzld
:;cries::
I have NO clue why Fp is down and it is driving me crazy !I worked extremly ahrd to gain all the reviews had on that site ,and if it enver comes back , well what about my readers ! I don't want to start all over agian .
Tikatu My first inclination on FP being down is that they're finally doing the same upgrades to that site that ff.net has enjoyed. Since I haven't checked out the home page in eons, I couldn't say for sure. I am sure they would have warned us about an impending revamp on the home page.

Otherwise, I've got nothing.
confuzzld thay are up !!!!!!!!!

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 655823
  • Stories: 39947

Recent Stories