Home > Introductions > Ahoy there maties

AuthorMessage
yahtzee
Ahoy there maties
Okay I'm a pirate [okay more like I think I am a pirate]. My name is Amanda and I'm pretty darn sweet. I love roleplaying and I hope to write some fanfic soon. My best friend April told me about this place and I hope that everyones friendly and such. =] rock on.
cockroach_kickers_fx hey guys i'm april amanda's friend and so far i'm loving some of the stories on this site.
LoveSnape hey wat fandom are you guys a part of?
cockroach_kickers_fx fandom? what do you mean by fandom?
LoveSnape like, what book/movie/watever do you fic for? like, I fic in the Harry Potter and Zelda fandoms. See?
cockroach_kickers_fx oops, ok sometimes i can be stupid...lol.

i like fic in the harry potter/star wars/fall out boy fandoms. sometimes in my head at school then write them down. ^_^"
yahtzee well me and april usually do our own thing and include randomness like Fall Out Boy or Wayne's World sometimes. I enjoy Harry Potter and Pirates of the Caribbean.

LoveSnape yay! more Hp! lol, srry. it just seems like practically EVERYone on ficwad is a Manga/Anime ficcer or something. But it IS nice to get away from SO MUCH hp sometimes, you know? imean, there are SO many hp ff sites out there... its insane. Well, can't wait to read your stuff!!
Much love,
Saffy
cockroach_kickers_fx well whenever i finally get the chance to type some of my stuff up i'll let you know.
LoveSnape kk, thx :)

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

• Ghosts
    by andromeda (G)

Andromeda takes a walk through the Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, finding nostalgia and dust...

In: Harry Potter

Site Stats

• Authors: 488141
  • Stories: 40147

Recent Stories