AuthorMessage
sasukeplush
Illituret
What do people mean by illituret bad writing style or like grammer
Rous Illiterate:
il·lit·er·ate

ADJECTIVE:

1. Unable to read and write.
2. Having little or no formal education.
1. Marked by inferiority to an expected standard of familiarity with language and literature.
2. Violating prescribed standards of speech or writing.
3. Ignorant of the fundamentals of a given art or branch of knowledge: musically illiterate. See Usage Note at literate.

http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/illiterate

Basically, yeah, it is bad writing and bad grammar. It is also misspelling. There are programs to catch the wrong spellings, and there are also programs to help you with the grammar. If someone has accused you of being illiterate, then perhaps they could not read your story easily. Your best course of action would be to find a beta: someone to proofread your story. They can help you with grammar and spelling.

Hope this helps.
PikaBot The fact that you don't know is more telling than the rating.
HRT I think we just found another troll.
Rous Now, play nice. They could be serious, could they not? I am thinking, give them the benefit of the doubt. If they are a troll, well, I hear it tastes like chicken.
locust Anyone who doesn't know what 'illiterate' means, or what 'bad
grammar' is, is too young to be posting on this site.

By the time you've reached 3rd grade, you ought to know.
herk444 Here here! raises fist and shakes
Gabi_Texi Well, Rous nailed it. However, just 'cause I want to say it, "illiterate" and "Puerto Rican" to the average American kind of goes hand-in-hand... Oh, and locust and herk444, there is no limit in age for there to be great writers. And by the way, I learned illiterate when I was in the 1st grade.
Nightspore Wait . . . did you just imply Puerto Ricans are illiterate? Where did that come from?
Rous after reading some of the poster's other stuff, I was ignoring that reference. Who knows what she meant?

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 600208
  • Stories: 40299

Recent Stories