Home > Site Issues > Misc.

AuthorMessage
Fang-tan
Misc.
Is there a misc. section in the anime section I'm missing? Because, even though I put in a request for a series, Is still can't put my fic up until they are there. Am I just missing it or something? Or are misc. sections condemned?
Ithilwen Nope. Ficwad has no miscellaneous section and is unlikely to get one. The admins have said that they don't like such things.

Sad to say, it does take a long time for new categories to get posted. They haven't lost your request and you're not losing your mind.

I dearly hope that you already know this, but please do NOT post your stories in the Original section unless that's where they belong in the first place.
Ithilwen Nope. Ficwad has no miscellaneous section and is unlikely to get one. The admins have said that they don't like such things.

Sad to say, it does take a long time for new categories to get posted. They haven't lost your request and you're not losing your mind.

I dearly hope that you already know this, but please do NOT post your stories in the Original section unless that's where they belong in the first place.
Fang-tan I know not to post my fic's in the original section. I'll wait patiently.
Ithilwen I am very glad to hear it. The comedy section got spammed a while back.

Which categories did you request?

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 668089
  • Stories: 39962

Recent Stories