Home > Introductions > All About Me

AuthorMessage
pinkfroggie06
All About Me
Hello. I am soooo not new to fcwad, But I am finally getting the chance to write this sooo......deal. Okay.
I am Caitlin and I have written all of the Essentail Life Elements and Hope, Joy, Sorrow sereis. I have also written
Eyes,Kiss Me Deadly, Moonlight Shadow, Blinded Feelings,The Siblings, The Story of Lexi Wilson, Falling Backwards, Control, and my newest and greates one More To Life.
I love to write. I also like to paly tennis, soccer, and run track. I adore Drama Club and I am a fanatic when it comes to Oddessy of the Mind. I also love playing my videop game consoules: Nintendo Wii, Gamecube, Lite, and DS. I also love Linkin Park. I also like coconut. I want to be a writer, poet, or Interior Designer when I grow up. I am also (in my brother's words) an over achiever. I am the younest of three. And there is alot more to know about me but I don't feel like typing all of that.
Emiya_Shirou Well, all i can wish you is more joy in writing.

But..one thing..Does your writing also attend to the goal of improving? If not..you should..really..

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 599025
  • Stories: 40294

Recent Stories