Home > Announcements > New features

AuthorMessage
b0riq
Beautiful Use Skin Care Products - Health - Skin Care
Beautiful Use Skin Care Products   by nina gor in Health Skin Care    (submitted 2014-03-08) Where you to limit your calories to a very low as I'll say was a very low-level well I mean a 23 and countries got on Tuesday Marty way yes yet that's probably little bit too low and then I was about to get something shock points 9.3 percent is the fact that you're holding within the body and 49.8 percent is the amount watt the holding that in your body picking up know us an it isn't allowed to its actually quite good check but it does show that Aktive AM we've actually got quite a lot a fact and yet but we do need to bring it down and also the actual question for the fact as well is assertive in the almost a different piece area as well so it's not you have you have a lot of bad in proportion to body will they unite and bees the bees you have internal fact as well unhealed metabolic age is 28 and to function normally you need one thousand three in seventy calories today and we're not going to necessarily give you that many countries day okay but we do need to take it uprights in my body just two survive to cave in its 1,300 in mats take today to function. Alright good let's get after I I'm in PA peace classically TTT fact what help stop me look at me sorry I'd would you not know him does not even the media that scientists Academy I'm AP I don't get it I don't get it done really upset me I'm going to give you some supplements that again started harassing you digestion to work a little bit better and is going to give you some other sup missed his sugar levels to normalize little bit another am to be suppers at work a new kidney and liver function except roots 10 its white normal to be taking lots supplementing your diet lot too and he said the celebrities. Whatever they do various diets exceptions feel the time is up when healthy don't for your tie me up Hills you feel you tie me up food what you going to do is to actually takes it determined tonight a little bit that okay fine I just find it funny how you know the Olympic medics from the best in the country a quite happy to cost me over body perfect and then some Palace day guy mentioned. http://aktiveamantiage.com About the Author hi. Use and distribution of this article is subject to our Publisher Guidelines whereby the original author's information and copyright must be included.
655b8
testArticle
testContent
u9i22
Even Superman has to take his cape to the cleaners
Adventures in Awesome Living by Sunil Bali, Chief Energy Officer, 17-07-11 I was at a dinner party with some medics yesterday, when the conversation turned to stress in the work place. Related Articles Steve Jobs: How to Live before you Die A Guide to Conscious Business: Living Consciously Voodoo, we do, you do The Secret of being Miserable It transpires that the waiting rooms of doctor's surgeries are overflowing with stressed out managers and executives who complain of too much work and too little time. Whether you're Superman or Wonder Woman, there comes a time when you have to take your cape to the cleaners and slow down before putting it back on. Quotes I do nothing and then I do something. But it's taken years of investigating idleness in all its forms to be able to achieve this. My discipline is borne out of concerted study of idleness - Will Self You do not need to leave your room. Remain sitting at your table and listen. Do not even listen, simply wait, be quiet, still and solitary. The world will freely offer itself to you to be unmasked, it has no choice; it will roll in ecstasy at your feet - Franz Kafka To do nothing at all is the most difficult thing in the world - Oscar Wilde An idle mind is a questioning, skeptical mind. Hence it is a mind not too bound up with ephemeral things, as the minds of workers are. The idler, then, is somebody who separates himself from his occupation: there are many people scarcely conscious of living except in the exercise of some conventional occupation - Robert Louis Stevenson Humour Thanks to Victoria for these gems: A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion When you've seen one shopping centre, you've seen a mall When she saw her first strands of grey hair, she thought she'd dye When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds Santa's little helpers are subordinate clauses You are stuck with your debt if you can't budge it He broke into song because he couldn't find the key A calendar's days are numbered A boiled egg is hard to beat He had a photographic memory which never developed The short fortune teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end If you jump off a bridge in Paris, you are in Seine Acupuncture is a jab well done The guy who fell onto an upholstery machine is now fully recovered To your success, Sunil
bd5tj
If Cash Is King, Money Is God
If Cash Is King, Money Is God Connie H. Deutsch "Cash is king," said my accountant. "Cash is king," my banker nodded vigorously. Related Articles Fear & Greed: Composite Risk Management Balances Both! Fraud and Greed of Trusted Rating Agencies Helped Spread the Credit Crisis Corporate Greed is still out of control Money, Credit, & Greed: 8 Tips Parents Must Teach Their Children "Cash is king," agreed my attorney. "Cash is king," chorused my friends and clients. So, when did cash gain a status that is higher in rank than king? When did money become God? When it comes to money, people tend to do strange things. It can be the ultimate test of one's integrity or the definitive measure of one's greed. And the interesting thing is that those who are at the low end of the scale seldom see themselves as lacking in character. Many years ago, as part of the counseling I was doing for a group of people who were friends, I tried an experiment. I told them to play a game of Monopoly and to monitor each other's behavior. Then, they had to write down their findings and we would do some directed therapy during the next session. There was a nice range of behavior patterns in this group. One man was very ruthless in business, another was codependent; one woman was a people-pleaser and a chameleon, and the other woman was a control freak. Their notes on each other were very enlightening. The game mimicked real life. Once they got engrossed in the buying and selling of properties, they reverted to type. The ruthless man didn't care how he accomplished it but he went about methodically accumulating the best properties. The codependent man kept making excuses for him and letting him have the prime properties. The people-pleasing woman kept reminding everyone that this was just a game and not to take it so seriously and to please stop arguing, and the control freak wanted to be banker and to monitor everyone's holdings. The outcomes of games are easily forgotten but real life situations are not. When someone cheats you out of money that is rightfully yours, most likely a kernel of anger and resentment takes root. But when this is a case of someone squeezing you dry, you either have to sink to their level or make a conscious decision to rise above it and walk away from the situation. No one likes to be the victim of someone's greed and yet we see this in action everywhere we look. It starts at an early age: you can see children in the sandbox grabbing someone else's toys and the only thing that changes as they get older is that the toys become more expensive.   When people are starving and they steal a loaf of bread to feed their family, that is understandable. But when they steal to see what they can get away with, that is something altogether different. An individual might be able to get away with stealing small sums but when it happens at the corporate level and pension funds are wiped out, all hell breaks loose and people are shocked at the magnitude of the theft. But why should they be shocked when society has been turning a blind eye to crimes of a lesser nature? You can always convince yourself that your need is greater than someone else's and therefore, you must take what isn't yours just to keep financially afloat. Although greed has continually been part of our culture it's still difficult to watch someone deliberately strip a person of his assets just because he wants what the other person has. In most societies, money, or at least some form of currency with which to buy or barter goods or services, has been of the utmost importance. Whether the exchange rate is the number of camels or dollars used to finesse a deal, this has invariably been a symbol of a person's worth, a measure of his status. And greed has consistently entered into the equation. During the best of times and the worst of times, the rallying cry of the rich and poor has been "cash is king." Now, however, with this downturn economy bringing out the worst in people, cash is no longer king. Money is now God.
gpij9
I Forgot That Person's Name! - 3 Strategies to Subtly Ask for One's Name
I've been teaching for more than 20 years, which means I have met many people over that time. As much as I try, it's tough to remember people's names. I've tried memory tricks, such as associating the person with an object, another person, a city, and so on. I'm better at remembering names today than before, but I have plenty of room for improvement. Related Articles The Effectiveness of Undergoing Leadership Development Training Program Succession Planning Career Opportunities in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Field SUPERVIRSORY TIPS FOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF TEACHERS IN THE 21ST CENTURY Learning names is both a skill and an art. I remember a trip to Hawaii where a tourist guide blew everyone away with his ability to remember all the guests' names – about 60 of us. On the early morning bus trip to the excursion, he went from the front of the bus to the back, asking for everyone's first name. Around 5 pm later that day, we boarded the bus to return to the hotel, with most of us sitting in different seats. After more than 8 hours, and even though we sat in different places, the tour guide navigated through the bus and called everyone by their first name. Impressive! Situation #1: Walking Down the Hallway You are walking down the hallway, and you see someone you know. You've met this person before, and you should know her name. It's hard to avoid eye contact, and she is waiting for you to take the lead. Woah! Hi, I know we've met before. Do you remember me? My name is Mark. By being proactive, you reduce the tension, and she will immediately respond with her name. Make sure to pay attention, and use her name in the conversation. By doing so, you are more likely to remember it in the future. Situation #2: At the Company Training Session You are seated next to a colleague that you met at a previous meeting. Today, you are both getting ready for a mandatory ethics training session. Unfortunately, the name tents are late in arriving, and you strike up a conversation. It's obvious you know each other, but the names escape both of you. Hey! It's good to see you again. Another training session! They never seem to end. Forgive me … but can you remind me of your name? By greeting the person, and discussing the training session, you change the dynamics. In essence, you are breaking the ice. You can even joke around that you were waiting for the name tents. The point here is to get beyond the name issue. Once you do that, you can have an excellent conversation. Situation #3: Use the "Introduce a Friend" Trick – Company Party We've all done it. You are at the company party, and waiting in line to select your drink. Sure enough … the person behind is someone familiar. Too familiar, perhaps! Your lifeline is your friend, who is waiting in line with you. Your tactic is to introduce your friend with the hope of learning the name of the familiar person. It worked! Social events can be tough for us. We are often caught off-guard. However, the advantage here is that people are having a good time. You can try the following approach: We know each other, right? What department? [Pause] Right! Got it! Based on the numbers, you guys are doing excellent work. Your name escapes me right now. [Pause] Jacquelyn! I should have remembered. How are you, Jacquelyn? It's great to see you again. We will not remember the names of everyone we meet. The strategies mentioned will help you get back on track. If you are genuine in your approach, others will not mind that you asked them their name. In short, we can expect those we meet to be friendlier if we take the time to call them by name.
5eaje
Sea Levels rising is caused by two processes:
There are two processes caused by sea level rises. Firstly, oceans are predicted to rise up to 59cm by year 2100, based on Inter-governmental Panel on Climate Change ( IPCC ).The bad news are there is a sudden collapse of the Greenland ice sheet, now appear less likely. Based on Conservative expert reports, the oceans are rising. Global sea level rose 17 centimetres in the 20th century, worsely the rate of rise is increasing. The scarier scenarios is how humanity behave. Will we start to limit emissions of greenhouse gases sometime soon, or will we continue to pumping carbon dioxide, methane and nitrous oxide are responsible for warming the planet to tandem level. Another source of human induced warming are airborne aerosol particles, especially black carbon, is a key component of soot. When coal, oil and others fossil fuels are burned without sufficient oxygen to complete combustion, one of the by-products is black carbon. That was one of the recommendations put up with the burning of biomass, introduce some kind of cow dung and crop residues, although the by product is organic carbon has less warming effect than black carbon. The smaller particles of soot from this incomplete burning rise into the atmosphere and mix around with nitrates and sulphate to form aerosols. Based on existing experiences , in the atmosphere the aerosol cobination increased the warming effect of the coated black carbon particles 1.6 times over pure black carbon particles. In fact, North America and Europe have curbing aerosol levels by spur clean air regulations and transport fuel standards. Sadly , developing countries Asian economies have been slower to follow. The massive soot-laden pollution Asia shows up in satellite photographs as a new haze monitoring system developed made accessible to the public can contribute and verify information. In order to find ways to belching the regions yearly haze. This hot-spot data, high-resolution satellite images and concession maps which can measure areas that firms may have responsibility for. The other suggestion ways to lower the risk of haze, is a health hazard as well as extra cause of global warming. Related Articles Adaptation and Mitigation The second largest contributor has been thermal expansion of the oceans and the melting of glaciers and ice in Asian mountain. The gigantic ice sheets covering Antarctica and Greenland melt, the average sea level would rise by 74m. Earth is losing a large amount of ice to the ocean annually, and these new outcome will help to answer important questions in term of both sea rise and how the planet's cold regions are responding to global warming.  
thaiday10
jr7ka
jslehqc8uqp6dnl
thaiday10
nda8r
3rjfbi89sj4efk1
thaiday10
fr751
hp7qj1pm48dkv6p
thaiday10
lfc75
pkc51947i1e4ukt

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 632755
  • Stories: 40431

Recent Stories