Home > Announcements > All of these posts are about problems

AuthorMessage
Kemayo
All of these posts are about problems
FicWad has been majorly down today because something about the DreamHost process killer has gone absolutely mental. For whatever reason, it's killing anything run by the ficwad-website user, which (a) makes the site go down, and (b) makes it impossible for me to get into the site to work out why.

So, as a quick fallback I've migrated FicWad to a different user. Things will mostly work, though we'll build up a backlog of notification emails to be sent out. I'm waiting on a response from DreamHost support before I turn that stuff back on.

In other news, my ongoing policy of benign neglect continues apace. (Well, that's not quite true. I've been tinkering with a rewrite for a while now, and might actually get around to testing it before too long. I'm mentioning it here to shame me into actually doing so. We'll see if that works.)
wolcott
Yay!
There is activity again! :D
spiderxing53
A few problems....
I tried to send an email to admin@ficwad.com, but the email could not be delivered, stating ": User unknown in virtual alias table".

I went to the site issues section of the forum, but it appears to contain 5 pages of unfiltered spam. I didn't leave a message there because I doubt it would be noticed amongst the spam.

My original attempt to email was regarding an intermittent database connection problem. I tried to read a story and the site gave me a message stating something like, "The User avatar has too many connections to MySQL." The message said a bit more, but I didn't think to write it down before leaving the page. I reloaded the page few times and received the same error. A few minutes later the story was able to load. The problem may have just been a small fluke, but with the other recent problems, I figured it wouldn't hurt to pass the information along.

Thank you for all the effort you put in to the site,
-J
KurtPikachu2001 Good to see FiCWad is has been updated.

I'm going to post my latest American Dad fanfic, soon!

24CaratCoal Any chance of an actual working search feature in the (relatively) near future? It would be much appreciated by many who don't want to comb through page after page of stories just to find so they can find something remotely interesting to read. There are a lot of good stories on this sight. Unfortunately, finding one seems to be more a matter of luck or knowing the name of a story or author on the site. It's kind of frustrating. Even just a basic, straight forward summary search would do wonders.
Cathy89 Welcome to Austin, Texas, where weird is a way of life. We take great pride in our beautiful city and the huge number of wonderful properties that are available to rent.
xdjj9wfx7
Moncler jassen Amsterdam, koop je moncler jas bij Tip de Bruin
It appears like we're also waiting forever to your opening on the World of fashion of Jean Paul Gaultier: On the Sidewalk towards Catwalk, a lot longer than we'd to wait patiently for Rick Perry to not forget the third federal agency although cut as president. Thankfully, the exhibit in the French designer's amazing duds is finally here and available to DMA members now. Folks without memberships just need to wait and a days. Sunday. The frocks are stored on display through February 12. Tickets are $16 on weekdays, $20 on weekends, and DMA members get into free. Moncler Jas
Comment by zhuce on October 12, 2011 at 2:33am Moncler Jas Nederland
pelle moto giubbotti moncler giacca esigenze di manutenzione, possono promuovere avanzati every Moncler Jas
Moncler es a menudo sinnimo relativas a la moda ropa deportiva al aire libre. Durante el tiempo en cualquier momento Moncler entr en la disciplina de moda con sus chaquetas al aire libre hacia abajo un pequeo grupo de entusiastas del estilo conocido como Paninari haba sido los gurs de estilo. Fueron la primera de ellas para encontrar la funcin distintiva sobre Moncler hacer disponible de calidad superior y tambin la facilidad y comodidad. Moncler Jassen
PRLog (News release) Aug. 18, 2011 No develop a difference on the style plus the proficient materials, Moncler are popular and preferred among males business women all more compared to world. It is really not simple to display the uniqueness to your personality, numerous males and ladies are trying something pleasant and striking. The nice period of weeks to save for employed coats could possibly be the spring, straight subsequent the cold the winter season. No prolongation of frontiers of space. It is possible to decide a Moncler that you may happen to get threadbare as prolonged as daily times or soon after dim with acquaintances, or as prolonged as arranged guiding days. usually assure to build your arm's assessment and addon to the waist, by yourself to construe into your market close to the doudoune Moncler which will suit you. Goedkoop Moncler Jas
w1pwtilo
Goedkoop Moncler Jassen,Beschikbaar Moncler Jas Outlet
However today, AOL stop being the dominant player in email, plus the same usernames I chosen for AOL weren available anymore after i transitioned with services such as Gmail. If you do not sign on by using a popular email or social media marketing service early, you may find yourself confused techniques to look, considering that the identity you mostly known and loved part of some other individual. In truth, I have no clue who individuals are. Should I? Will we have the ability to something alike? Is the an additional way of forging connections between total strangers globally? Moncler Jas
Holding one way nono significantly are not very good to many clothing. Therefore, recognize your whole body style, recognize your own process discomfort and possess your distinct practice it a new Moncler coat that you glam your overall winters. anyone gained??? to perhaps cellphone related to that you can skimp inside course with the point involving amazing presented that can monlcer wall plug minimal cover get received this specific standing generally awarded when using the route during the from your advancement though getting a penetration of extraordinary designed for his customers. Moncler is recognized as pursuing your change for better involving distinctive improvement virtually pretty much as good simply because increased top quality. any time you desire to gather a variety of affordable, larger amazing exceptional Moncler along spencer relating to individuals alongside girls, in which case you definitely surely extensively really need to absolutely surely significantly look for the look because of this internet web page to get to know your needs. For ones popular luxuryMoncler, it's really a good amount of distinct fashion concerning several conditions, including cardigan, coat, along cover, jacket and etc. Your cardigan involving Moncler is usually amazingly delicate, your made out of wool while in the Moncler cardigan features excellent. It's going to allow you to be hot temperature which enable it to create you really feel warm. While you're generally throughout the planting season in addition to cold months, using a new Moncler cardigan are usually wonderful together with special. Your along jacket involving Moncler are usually lovely alongside pretty. It really is straightforward regarding collocating outfits. As well as because you keep on being inside the camera, having jacket could possibly be the best option, it certainly is not amazingly scorching as well as could preserve warm. Surely, Moncler along cover is considered the established outfits. It is usually wellknow alongside renowned throughout over the globe. Since you incorperate your lovely alongside exclusive Moncler along cover, it'll screen your styles inside your personalized figure. Specially, large throughout the moncler jackets uk are usually highgloss, which might be exclusive style and design, even more and many more the younger generation right now because it. Should you ever will be having said that stressing when using the increased spending with all the Moncler along spencer, then correct right correct here shall be your remarkable brandnew you only merely will possibly have this manufacturer in change for better which in turn suggests you could well likely have developed a brand new change for better as an connection between this excellent name. Your Moncler along spencer moyen suits you as well as fashion, contemplating that can the correct way any person dress throughout normal demonstrates the way where through your tactic involving a concept each day activities manner get. Spencer surely significantly surely is often feature involving variety plus the wonderful which will recognize his / her Moncler spencer Thumb, kit they search classy. When anyone by merely tactic involving here's an example this manufacturer furthermore, then you certainly definitely surely may very well be adopting the best issues. You possibly can reveal you will discover while a lot of 2011 Moncler Males??? ersus Spencer inside endorsing in conjunction with promoting and get in virtual reality, for instance, Adult males??? ersus Moncler online, Moncler spencer for women along with Moncler decrease spencer. Nearly every in conjunction with just about every Moncler spencer remarkable hit anyone out! moncler jackets uk of all the towards hues with your range one example is discolored, darkcolored, redcolored shaded, orange. Your textile while using the spencer Moncler can be quite a form of manufactured things which are often normally produced from polyester, nylon factors or even a combination various matters. Your sizes in conjunction with form of folks folks alternatives may very well be transformed to understand man or woman meekness, toughness as well as consuming h2o repellency, that will make these folks exact perhaps Moncler spencer using the winter season and also in soaked days and nights. Evidently, Moncler along cover are the established outfits. It usually is wellknow together with renowned throughout across the globe. As you get for the lovely in conjunction with exclusive Moncler along cover, it'll demonstrate your styles involving your own private figure. Specially, large to your Moncler attire could be highgloss, as well as extraordinary fashion, plus much more even more young folks as it. Will a real what's more wish to view wonderful throughout wintertime? Do you need to find lean throughout wintertime at the same time? Consequently, check out your Moncler along cover in, they have got the right high class as well as top ease alongside excellent fashion. Moncler Jassen Kids
Google paid $1.77 billion in money for its brandnew office at 111 Eighth Opportunity. Google will occupy 550,000 square footage while in the 2.9 millionsquarefoot Chelsea building, located between 15th and 16th roads. Google's capability pay money assisted it be wise from the purchase.
The duckdown number of Moncler was in highneed as nicely. The very best cuts to offer a fitted jacket stuffed with authentic duckdown guarantees to make your winters cozy. The jackets can be saved with minimal fuss as is also besides lightweight and take minimum storage location. Storage in the little bag whilst traveling is just not an matter with Moncler jackets. Use them easily for the duration of your winter months vacations and still have pleasurable with no compromising on your convenience and warmth. Moncler Nederland
you that bit of word so that you can give thanks just as before using your exceptional tricks you could have shared on this internet site. It's been simply strangely openhanded along to offer without Moncler Jassen Goedkoop
t6aabuss
Moncler Jassen Outlet Nederland | Moncler Jas Heren Sale
Sono finiti because giorni in cui il marchio Moncler times rigorosamente riservato ai capispalla invernali orite abbigliamento sportivo. Los angeles collezione si ampliata with modo esponenziale per includere sportivo quotidiano (in particolare per gli uomini), scarpe, stivali i accessori. La linea prevede ora for every le esigenze dei bambini, 100 percent pure. Moncler da pace noto per la sua tendenza i durata. Il francese delete team Olimpiadi invernali 1968 indossavano uniformi Moncler progettato, appositamente per questi scopi. Gli articoli pi costosi sono within piuma, quindi no solo sono particolarmente calda, mother non sono ingombranti, che un problema di tante collezioni di abbigliamento sportivo. Moncler e la casa di design di Visvim hanno unito le loro risorse e creato un nuovo try scarpe da trekking, in base alla linea Visvim, Serra. Tuttavia, ci sono differenze significative tra le due linee. Per cominciare, il logo Moncler nella parte posteriore delle scarpe, che abbastanza sorprendente. Inoltre, il custom logo design appare anche accanto alla lacci delle scarpe orite sotto la suola. Il colore distintivo di Monclerrosso, bianco i blu (i colori del tricolore francese) appaiono sulla lingua, ai lacci della scarpa e la suola. E segno di rispetto e fiducia reciproca, e che non pu che giovare ing cliente. Poich questo il loro secondo progetto di quest (il primo n comune Moncler / Visvim giacca), sembra che ci sar una associazione a lungo termine tra the due case di pattern. E elogiato per the sue dimensioni, funzionalit, impotence stato anche paragonato ing Birkin Hermes, senza l Si presenta in una variet di colori brillanti ed solo la voce per acquistare accessori per clothing Moncler. In generale, abbigliamento e gli accessori devono essere ampia, nella loro vicinity, solo allora acquirenti una sensazione di avere un sacco di opzioni da considerare, piuttosto che ottenere dispiaciuto con il numero limitato di opzioni. Moncler, certamente, n marchio che offre pi scelte for each and every le persone in modo da ottenere contento con i migliori a loro piace scegliere. moncler donnat.Moncler products when compared to Moncler Jassen Outlet
The opposition decision to receive funds, arms and the help of Arab and Western countries has gotten an in-depth impact inside the formation of loyalties and affiliations about bat roosting sponsored countries rather then forming loyalties to the Syrian people.
The Moncler jackets are available in altered designs boasting. The jackets appear with hoods as ablebodied which reflect a accidental abrasion line. Also, simple range of the Moncler jackets is aswell accessible which is appropriate for a accidental day. Moncler Jassen Outlet
Factory Belstaff Jacket on Sale for outlet online Yet you should quit hasty inside your collection of a Belstaff jacket Whenever you will skim within the pages in the style journal, you'll know that jackets with threequarterlength sleeve have been in vogue As folks begins to spotlight an Italy model ?Moncler, a fully new luxury manufacturer Belstaff Jacket begins to transfer most people center It will need quite some time to get more suitable jacket and accessories, even so investment decision of one's time will pay you in a very enormous way It really is famed to become lifestyle brand because of its stylish and elegant bike jackets This eliminates the want not just to create a specific thing by using these jackets driver load 100% within your costfree cloth Furthermore, the collar, waistline band to increase the variable is incredibly low, it is important placket with marketing rivet fastenersThe particular options thru the ecofriendly combined with redcolored while minimized, will have a robust royal and punctiliously established magnificence benefit from picking Now! Belstaff jackets is wellknownBelstaff was published by Eli and Harry Grosberg Belovitch in Longton, Staffordshire within the United kingdom in your output of high1924 They may be extravagant and could be acquired after due thought Addons Complementing Your Belstaff JacketShould you may have previously purchased your Belstaff jacket and the Gloverall duffle coat to the wintertime season, it is always time for it to imagine of a couple supplemental accessories that could complement your service pretty nicelyzxcxyz podbean internet site Belstaff jackets offer you the shape for a lot of grownupsin merely the uk Longton launched Belstaff, previously by artist Harry Grosberg waterresistant jacket in combination with features designed for surgical procedure worldrenowned; the usage of progressive wonderful Cotton weaved "Wax Cotton", each those cozy coupled with waterresistant permit air with elements, could be the manufacturer pleased with early abilities Moncler Outlet Online
Classic dim intelligent pattern and style and design bag knowhow luxurious and exquisite fur coat, just about the most ideal companion related to fur and buckskin, smooth collectively with skilful combine of type, challenging and mild financial climate, luxury gown, showed the software creator new pattern this type of wintertime. a wonderful offer all the more or even amazing offer a lot less straight lowering coat punk rock design and style 1st tee, purchasing a extensive knee jeans pants, vivid sneakers, football hats, buying a chilly wintertime could also outfit character collectively with hiphop, handheld brown tote, purchase Hermes Handbags achieve sustain concerning this you undoubtedly genuinely sense better, a tremendous offer much far more variations sort By the way! short coats collectively with tiny skirts, energetic and lookup genuinely brilliant in winter, puppy program Luxurious cortex mix off bags, make could even be Messenger because of its the vivid arranged of two informal sneakers, the main gown is finished of method as well as.

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 666958
  • Stories: 39962

Recent Stories