Home > Announcements > Done

AuthorMessage
Myrddin-Ignis-Magus
Rating Points
Why aren't my rating points resetting. In fact, I think that the point thing is silly. We should be able to rate every chapter we read, not just 5 a day!
PhoenixRoseQueen I wanted to actually contact YOU, but since your page and the format for the authors pages in general aught to actually get updated, that didn't prove very fruitful for me.

Anyhoo, The "Suggest a Category" thing. It's weird, and when I submit my category, I can't tell whether or not it actually was submitted since the screen just refreshes and everything's blank again. Not only that, but I don't understand the whole "Parent Category" thing. I would think that Parent Category meant Movies/TV/Books/etc, but instead I'm supposed to choose one of the subcategories, ie Inception/Supernatural/Harry Potter. That doesn't make sense to me, and makes filling out the form more confusing than it aught to be.

Now that I think about it, I believe I sent an email a few months back, involving the same issue and never got a response, not even a "I got your message, thanks." I'm not intending to criticize anyone, I'm just pointing out the efforts I've made. FicWad has practically no rules concerning the stories we're allowed to post here, and considering the crackdowns FFN is going through, I'm anticipating a lot of people rushing here as soon as they discover this site. I know I've mentioned ficwad on a few occasions. I just think the site should be a bit easier to navigate.
Queen_Serenity Wondering why my points won't reset....
fitch652210
Choose Cartier Watches for Your Self
Choose Cartier Watches for Your Self

Do you love Cartier or http://www.swisswatchesmart.com TAG Heuer Watches[/URL], or do you love fashion watch brand http://www.coolwatchmart.com Michael Kors Watches[/URL]? Want buy Cartier? Just go!

Exoticism and Sensuality Upon the Wrist: The Cartier La Dona de Cartier watch
The Cartier La Dona de Cartier watch is a stunningly designed luxury timepiece that illuminates the exotic preferences of a luminous film star as well as the mastery of luxurious design and superb craftsmanship - two facets virtually synonymous with the house of Cartier.

A tribute to the sensual Mexican actress and Cartier patron Maria Felix, the La Dona de Cartier watch is modeled after the magnificent necklace which the star commissioned from Cartier after a visit to the Paris boutique in 1975 -- accompanying her on this trip was a live baby crocodile, which the flamboyant actress requested be a model for a stunningly original piece of luxury jewelry. The result was a singular masterpiece of the jeweler's art and a uniquely personal homage to a luminous celebrity.

Like the original Cartier necklace made famous by Maria Felix, the La Dona de Cartier watch evokes a sensuality which is inspired by the exotic form and untamed reptilian savagery of the crocodile. Supple, fluid, and unique, the interlocking bracelet links display superlative finish and flow harmoniously to offer an exceptional comfort on the wrist, as well as a strikingly stylish presence. The trapeze-shaped case excites with its asymmetric form, counterbalancing the classical details of the elegant Roman numeral dial, with its silver sun-pattern decoration, and blued steel sword hands.

The Cartier La Dona de Cartier watch is presented in both small and large sizes, and is available in 18K yellow, white, or pink gold, as well as stainless steel. Magnificent diamond-set versions, including those with full pave setting reveal the enviable skill of Cartier's master jewelers, while versions with alligator straps and finely crafted deployant clasps are ideal for those who desire the mystique of this luxury watch, but prefer maximal subtlety. The singular, exotic elegance of this modern Cartier classic is thus tailored to the widest array of expressive preferences.

Fitted with a highly precise, battery-operated quartz movement, each Cartier La Dona de Cartier timepiece is a superbly reliable timekeeper. As is the case with every Cartier watch, the La Dona de Cartier is fitted with an extremely hard crystal crafted from synthetic sapphire. All models are water resistant to 30 meters.
fitch652210
Authentic Tag Heuer Watches, The Latest Fashion
Authentic Tag Heuer Watches, The Latest Fashion

Tag Heuer always bring us wonderment with classics designer watches, however they are too expensive for us. What's more, there is an inconvenient thing: the authentic designer watches are shown online but not sold through the web. Thus, you have to ask your SA if they still have one in their shop. So why not try to buy designer Authentic http://www.swisswatchesmart.com TAG Heuer Watches instead?

With the holidays right around the corner this would be the perfect gift for you or someone special. Tag Heuer Authentic watches of the collection have pale gold brass pieces that outline them in wonderful detail. The popular style made from top quality material, make the watches a "emust-have" for the season, I'm sure. Why are you still keep waiting? Or you like http://www.swissluxurymall.com Breitling Watches or fashion brand http://www.coolwatchmart.com Michael Kors Watches?

Now, we recommend some latest Authentic Tag Heuer watches to you: Authentic Tag Heuer Kirium ss chrono, Authentic Tag Heuer Formula 1 Series Formula 1 Blue Dial I, Authentic Tag Heuer Kirium Formula 1 Gray dial

Of course, we have many other Models of Tag Heuer Authentic watches and I'm sure you will find you favorite in them.

Online store specializes in the field of Authentic watches for many years. With our consistent effort to provide high quality copy watches, Online store only works with the most reliable and fine Authentic manufactures who dedicated in making the finest Authentics to cater to the clients' requirements both in original design and material. Online team monitors and inspects each product from manufacturing to packaging to ensure that each customer receives an assured product. All of the watches are crafted to meet the exact specifications of the original designs, not only the Authentic watches are ensured to look like the originals but also the weight and dimensions are measured to be as accurate as possible.

After many years' research and accumulation, as you browse through our online catalog, you will discover that Online store offers watches from most of the renowned watch manufactures all over the world. These include: Rolex, Breitling, Bvlgari, Cartier, Chanel, Corum, IWC, Gucci, MontBlanc, Omega, Tag Heuer, and More!

What's more important, with rich experience of delivering watches to our customers worldwide, especially in Europe, America and Oceania, Online store is able to send the ordered watches safely to its customers with easy ways to clear the customs.

Here, Online store, with its expertise in luxury Authentic watches, is waiting to work for you. Please select at will for the most stylish and the hottest designed watches at the best price!

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 605516
  • Stories: 40292

Recent Stories