Home > Site Issues > Will a mod remove a certain story for me? Please?

AuthorMessage
Stormlight
Will a mod remove a certain story for me? Please?
I hope this is the right place to post this. Yesterday I posted a story, Legacy, and there was some sort of glitch that occurred when I hit the submit button. Now, for some reason, it seems to be up on the site, but it isn't coming up at all in my account settings, so I can't edit it or add chapters to it or anything.

Today I reposted the story, and this version IS up on my account settings so I can edit it and add chapters.

Now my question is: How do I get rid of the first posting of the story? I have no way to delete it from my account. Is it possible for a mod to remove it for me? I don't want to get in trouble for having two versions of the same story up. The version with only one chapter is the one that needs to go.

Thanks very much.
Shadow-fox umm did u try deleting it?
AbbyOnst I've had that happen to me with my one poem. It's not as much of a problem for me though as I don't need to edit it, but it would be nice to know what happened with it.

Shadow-fox, if it's the same glitch that I have, there is no way for us to delete it. In the account settings where you can edit and delete it there is nothing for the piece. It doesn't show up there at all so nothing can be done with it.

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 656963
  • Stories: 39954

Recent Stories