Home > The Melting Pot > who is anyones fav actor?

AuthorMessage
Shadow-fox
who is anyones fav actor?
My fav actor is Craig parker who plays Haldir in lord of the rings I would like to write fan fiction on him.

Shadow-fox
hobbeth I don't know if I have a particular fave, but when I read your question, Michael Keaton sprang to mind almost immediately. His range is broad - from Beetlejuice to Batman, to Mr. Mom - and even to a scene he played for an Earth Day special several years ago.

I prefer actors and actresses who can do both comedy and drama, and make it believable. It's not their looks that draw me completely, but their talent.
DArgonFly101 My favorite actor is Seth Green, who plays Oz on Buffy, Scott on Austin Powers, and a lot of other characters. He's real HOT!!!
moodi-girl My fav actor has got to be Jared Padelecki.. Supernatural is an awsome show !
infernal_angel696 i lovee orlando bloom (esp as legolas) and tom felton ( the guy who playes draco malfoy) . They are HAWT!!
Tikatu Basil Rathbone. From villain to hero to Sherlock Holmes, he was awesome!
Axyli I have alot...Johnny Depp (Hot and beyond talented!), David Tennant (The Doctor and Barty Crouch, Jr.)
Smiley02 Zac Efron!
masquerade37 The 80's Matt Dillon! The Vision of gorgeousness! Orlando Bloom and Eric Szmanda (Greg from CSI) are cute too.
masquerade37 The 80's Matt Dillon! The Vision of gorgeousness! Orlando Bloom and Eric Szmanda (Greg from CSI) are cute too.

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 633760
  • Stories: 40446

Recent Stories